danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How to express condolences

| A friend found out his gf of ten years had lupus. I tried to get him to lighten up, but ended being dismissive when I said it could be worse before realizing what lupus was really about. I know I should've shut the fuck up, but that's besides the point. When I find myself in awkward situations like this where the other person is distressed, what should I do?

| Ps, that 3d dangeru banner is going to give someone an epileptic seizure.

| >>788396 good.

| But to answer the question. You should really just be quiet and listen. Be kind and let them know you will be there if he needs help. That kinda shit

| https://youtu.be/TKOrr4XRbg8

| It is cause and effect. You are going to get lupus from the unapproved experimental Covid vaccine. Even if they didn't take it, it can be spreaded from those around you who took it.

| "My condolences."

| You should apologise for that comment if you haven't already.

| >>788402 Noted.

>>788427 In events like this I want to let them know I'm taking this seriously, so I try to avoid saying simple stuff like that because it feels disingenuous.

>>788430 I did. I don't think I did a good job of it though, because I didn't know what I did wrong yet. Still, I did it.

| >>788417 I'm gonna call the mods for misinformation buddy

| >>788417 based
>>788452 stfu good goy, eat worms

| >>c0149b
Grow up already?

| Be your friends new girlfriend to fix the situation.

| Be honest and humble. Apologize for your ignorance about lupus, whatever that is, and wish his gf good fortune. Offer your support too.

| >>788467 never

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1631877726

This thread is permanently archived