danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
My cousin is 33 yo and now she lives with my mom

| And she keeps trying to interfere between me and my mom relationship.
My cousin is fucked in every way possible. Now shes doing a programming course that takes one year to complete.

And i gonna fuck up her life.
The course is online so i will sneak at her room sometime where anybody is there, then i will open her computer and break it inside so she cant turn it on.
She will cant be present in the classes and in a few days she will lose the only thing that keep her life meaning

| Last mistake that bitch made was messing with me

| Sorry for the bad english.
It isnt my first language and i learned on my own

| Why fuck your cousin's life if you can fuck your cousin?

| >>787103 Hello. I'm his cousin. I think he's ugly lol, would never fuck him

| >>787103 cause shes ugly

| >>a97adc >>c2ca4b Why, I love this thread already~

| In the end i think i wont do that because even hating her, i cant be that bad to someone.
I dont feel good doing bad things against anyone, but i feel so pissed about what she did.
I dont want to talk about it with her, i dont want to even look at her face, i dont want to make amends.
I just want her tô not interfere in the relationship with my mother
My mother is the only person i really care in this life.

| And seeing someone that i didnt even know properly, who is a failure in life, trying to turn the only person i Care about against me makes me feel angry as fuck

| >>787115 dude how can i fuck a fat 4 eyed ugly bitch with a communism symbol tattoo?
Now shes above 33, dont have nothing on her life and asked to my mom to live with her and she wont help in the expenses. I love my mother but shes stupid.

|
Are you from Brazil?

| >>787122 u got me

| >>787133 You should become a communist. There's no way to make Brazil worse, so what's stopping you?

| I dont know. Calling someone a failure in life because they have no job is very dumb. Also even if you hate her, it's extremely shitty to try to ruin her future chances because of some personal shit. You seem to be a very hateful person and you seem to be a very nasty selfish person.

| Even if i hate a person a lot and the person has a shitty personality. It's even shittier to try to mess up a little course they take for the future. You just make the world worse.

| If you try to fuck me ill fuck you thats life

| >>787230 this

| Brazilians are animals

| "If you try to fuck me ill fuck you thats life"

Dumb animal.

| Extremely cringe

| Think, OP, think. If she finishes the course and gets a job, she might move out. If not, she's definitely gonna stay right where she is. Plus you're probably going to get in trouble for ruining her PC, which might also negatively impact your relationship with your mother.

| >>787319 ok u right

| Anyone who belives the course will make her life better is too naive.

She's 33, has no stable income, and leeches at relative's house. Most likely she's been fooling around with her life, hit rock bottom, nowhere to go and use the course as an excuse to "temporarily" getting a rent free room.

| >>787406
Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don’t learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world because we are afraid it will hurt us or disappoint us.

| >>787407
Most cynics are really crushed romantics. They've been hurt, they're sensitive, and their cynicism is a shell that's protecting this tiny, dear part in them that's still alive. But in tough times, cynicism is just another way to give up, and in the military, we consider cynicism or giving up simply as forms of cowardice.

| >>787406 i can agree with u but, like i said before, the idea of ruining her plans makes me feel bad. i feel bad just from having this idea, so i dont want to do it

| i agree when everyone of you say that im stupid and im thinking like a animal.
and i thank you for that.
if someone makes my life difficult, it doesnt mean that i have the right of fucking this person.

| i love my mother so much that the idea of having someoone interfiring with this makes me mad.
but doing something bad dont solves the problem.
live and let live

| sorry for my english.
i was blinded by rage when i made this post and now i feel guilty for something i never done

| and even not knowging my identity i feel shame of sharing this with you guys, cause i the past years this was walways my place of peace

| >>787419 >guys
Go back to Brazil.

Total number of posts: 31, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1631346811

This thread is permanently archived