danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times

| it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.

| Cringe

| it was deez nuts on your chin

| So.. what time are we talking about here?

| >>786421
This line describes a time of controversies and contradictions. I refer to two cities, Paris and London, during the tumultuous environment of the French Revolution. This proclamation of revolution for oppressed civilians really turned out to be a “spring of hope.” However, for an ancient regime and outgoing political systems, this revolution was like a “winter of despair,” which led to death and destruction.

| This phrase points out a major conflict between family and love, hatred and oppression, good and evil, light and darkness, and wisdom and folly. It tells about a class war between the rich and the poor. It also tells of a time of despair and suffering on one hand, and joy and hope on the other.

| Ohhhh... Okay.. so.. what do we do?

| >>786527 Have sex.

| >>786454 actually this phrase points out deez major nuts on your chin

| Also op should have sex imediatly

| >>786454 >>good and evil
I love that Tally Hall album

| (c) Dick Patchinko

| >>786680
Dickens Charles actually

| Sounds like every year tbh

| >>787156
tell us about the best of times you experienced last year, pls

| >>787187
Uh. Okay? It overlaps with the worst of times though, but, yeah.
So, I met someone new. We immediately felt a strange attachment to eachother and grew super close, super quickly. Talked every day, made eachother feel happiness, protected eachother.
The thing we both didn't fully know about the other one was that we were both planning to commit suicide around the same time.
We saved eachother, and have essentially restarted our lives, holding eachother at the centre of it.

| >>787193 Ok but did you fuck?

| >>787193
Thanks for sharing

| >>787194
Uh, no. We're not partners, and he's taken.

>>787200
Np

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1631217336

This thread is permanently archived