danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Burnout here

| I honestly can't be fucked to type out paragraphs explaining what's going on right now, but I just really want to try and talk to new people and get some of the social interaction I never grew up with.

| Introvert burnout? Social frustration? I get these sometimes.

| >>775309 I don't know if that's it, I hop on a game, get bored, get off, and just kinda, sit there for a while. Nothing's really fun anymore, and I rarely have anyone to talk to anymore since we've all got jobs now. About the only social interaction I get nowadays is when I'm at work.

| >>775314
I used to sit in my chair and stare at my room, feeling empty.

| >>42e777 same boat, i talk to people everyday but it's been a hot minute since I've unreservedly enjoyed it and it made my day

| hi Burnout i am dad

| I love sex.

| Burnout is a amazing car game tho

| I didn't know I also felt that way till I played games with a friend and we laughed our asses off. Like I forgot I could laugh like that

| Kinda feel the same lately, mostly because of this fucking covid shit. My life is fucking boring and all I look forward is the next event in my gacha.

I have 2 weeks off work planned and I don't even know what I will do. I fear I will stay at home doing jackshit as usual

| >>775568 true! "Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the g/u/rls are pretty!" Man. I think I'll boot up and play some Burnout Paradise. What a great game.

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1627951170

This thread is permanently archived