danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Afraid of failure

| I entered a programming course that lasts a year, to learn from scratch. I've never had contact with the area and I'm finding it very complicated. I'm studying a lot, I know that talking and talking here won't solve anything, I just wanted to let off steam.

| I am very scared of failing this course. they are strict, and i need to graduate, because soon after i will have a good job earning basically 5 minimum wages, even more.

| I am very scared of failing this course. they are strict, and i need to graduate, because soon after i will have a good job earning basically 5 minimum wages, even more.

| I am currently 25 years old, I am unemployed and I live only with my mother. she is almost 60 years old and supports the house. I feel useless, I can't help her because the course takes up all my day, which prevents me from going back to work. not to mention that I tried to look for a job and still I can't. I need to graduate at any cost

| Ganbatte OP-chan \(^o^)/

| Die now live later

| I don't want be rude, but isn't scratch learning tool for learn theory about how programming works?

| But your shouldn't have to feel like that

| >>775157 Not sure if you're joking, but I don't think that's what OP meant when they said "from scratch"

| >>e1eebd
I mean im trying to learn it from zero. I didnt know nothing about programming before, and i didnt had any oportunity to learn it until now.

| >>775130 thats what im thinking
I will live this year everyday just to learn this, so when it ends i can enjoy the results of my grind

| >>775116 even if you fail that course, your life doesn't end there, you will still know much more than you did. Even if you don't graduate, nothing stops you from learning further and finding a job on your own. Do your best on that course though

| I tend to think that curiosity helps more in computer science than learning. Try to understand the reasons behind things, everything is done for a reason and understanding it means knowing how and when it should be used.

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1627697946

This thread is permanently archived