danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Dating apps

| What are some decently functional dating apps that aren't Tinder? I got banned from that one since I made a profile when I was way too young as a joke and got reported.
But, I want to try using them. Not really because I have any expectations at all, but because I find them interesting and entertaining, and I'm very bored.
Don't know what to use though. Any suggestions? Any that are good? Any that are so bad it's funny? I'm all ears.

| If you're a guy, don't, market's full already, and if you're a girl, don't, except if you want to start a dick pick collection

| >>774816
As I said, I'm not looking for actual dating. I'm just bored and find dating apps entertaining.

| I use badoo. But that because of my sexual preferences.
That app has a lot of girls, but i use it to fuck older women, housewives and shit.

| >>774827
I'll look into it. My preferences are very wide, being pan and all, so I don't mind that.

| I use danger/u/

| >>774856
Already got that one though :/

>>774827
Well, I downloaded it, made a profile, etc. Seems like re-skinned Tinder, which I don't really mind. Would have been nice if they had a bit more stuff for free though, but, eh. Doesn't really matter as long as I can swipe.

| I didn't expect to get two matches in the first two hours. I've definitely got less boredom now! This guy is definitely a little intense though, so no rumours about dating apps have been deconfirmed. It's fun though.

| Oh, wow. Okay, well, I don't think I need any more suggestions. I originally wanted maybe 2 or 3 because I thought it would get boring with just one, but I keep getting new people, like, by the hour. I'll make a new thread if it stops, but, for now I'm having a lot of fun with this one.

| bumble works pretty well for me, but I care more about making friends than dating lol

| >>676f73 enjoy, and use condoms!

| >>774987
I like both! Though, I prefer being friends with someone before dating them, so I feel you.

>>775107
Probably won't be much fucky wucky. Apparently nobody in my town is on this app. The closest people that can be found are in neighbouring towns, and most of them are even farther.
I kinda like that though. Makes me feel a bit safer, since some of the people on these kinda apps can be, very aggressive.

| >>676f73 never happened to me, anyways, we should always be careful when the matter is meeting people online.

| >>775111
Mhm! Safety first.

|

| I'm reminded of like how OKCupid had like a "I don't want to see or be seen by straight people"

| >>775227
I, kinda get that though tbh. Because, as I mentioned, I'm genderfluid. So it's almost exclusively bi and pan people who are romantically interested in me. Literally everyone I've matched with are bi or pan + 1 demi. So, it's not super fun having to swipe through 90% straight people when I know literally none of them, regardless of gender, are interested in me.
So, like, it sounds kinda weird, but I get it. It sounds kind of convenient for people like me.

| honestly i can't trust any app and random people in general. if you were to date, you'd either find a gold miner or a irritating person. as painful as it is, id just... wait...

| honestly i can't trust any app and random people in general. if you were to date, you'd either find a gold miner or a irritating person. as painful as it is, id just... wait...

| wow thanks app

| >>775476
I've found good people online, and I don't date someone I don't trust first. Trust from me doesn't come easy.

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1627826916

This thread is permanently archived