danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Tell me your biggest fear

| Hey :)

My biggest fear is being forgotten. The dark also still makes me panic, despite being over 20.

Hope you're doing alright btw, fellow g/u/rls

| >biggest fear is being forgotten
Don't worry, everyone still remembers all the times you embarrassed yourself by being an utter cringelord. You won't be forgotten!

| I have a horrible phobia of trains. I've been making progress trying to get over it, though.

| Being unloved

| My dependence on female approval for growth.

| Losing my best friend. Losing friends in general as well, and really anyone I'm close with. They're why I keep going. Making them happy is the one thing that gives me life. So, losing them would be, just, insanely painful, and I'd probably end it.

| Biggest fear is when you end up reading this entire sentence.

| Dying alone.

| Image: Your 40 yrs old, have nothing to show for the time you have spent but an "Employee of the month" award and a 25 dollar Amazon gift card after working for the engineering firm doing quality control for 15 years. you don't have any passion, you don't have any kids. never in you life have you produced something that was good for society that your boss didn't profit from.

| >>774353
Is... is this you? If so start something g/u/rl! Programming, croquet, oil painting, anything. Find a passion even if you're ass at it.

If not then good image.

| Eternity.

| People secretly hating me. If you dislike me, please do tell!

| >>774427
I don't hate you :)

| >>774427
I hate you, because you are insecure. If you were more secure I'd have no problem with you.

| >>774430 >>774441
Thank you for being honest! I love you for it!

| >>774444
Those numbers!
I wanted to tell you something that you already kind of expected to hear. Hearing that people don't have a problem with you might not even make sense to you because you have a problem with yourself. Makes sense?

| Old age in the wrong body scares me. Being a trans girl and not getting to be myself while I'm still young.

| >>774558
Yeah, that's a rough one. A few years back I met an elderly trans woman who only began transitioning after retirement. She talked about knowing since she was a child, and I can't imagine how much it must have hurt having to suppress it for that long.

She also didn't realise I was trans, and very earnestly tried to explain to me what being trans meant, which was hilarious.

| >>774558
I feel that. I wanna get on that shit as soon as I can, but I'm already an adult, you know? It's stressful.

| >>774379 That's my biggest dream! I wish I could be eternal, or at least live billions of years.

| >>774353 it's not a bad life, it seems to be a quiet and simple life, But those lives are what I aiming for, just living simple.
If you do need a "meaningful" thing, then start investing time in a hobby of yours, or something you've always wanted to do

| >>774317 But I think we all die alone, don't we?

| >>774600
I think most people die with their families by their side.

| >>774611 I would think those are lucky people, and that most people die alone or almost alone, with someone extremely familiar with by their side

| >>774353 >>774598
I gotta say, imo, that sounds horrible.
Like, I know a quiet life like that is something a lot of people would be content with, but personally I wouldn't be able to stand that.
I have things I wanna do, I have passions, I hate the system, I wanna see the world, I wanna raise a kid or two and do that shit right, and when I see a problem my first thought is "how do I fix this?".
Like, I'd much rather die than live like that. Straight up. I couldn't stand it.

| Not making it out of NEETdom, out of depression, out of my Weltschmerz, drowning in my issues, and going under.

| >>774745 Isn't that bad if you're a follower of stoic and taoism philosophies (like myself) I'm personally more content with that kind of life.

| >>774766
I never said I'm a follower of stoic and taoism philosophies. I'm not. I just do what I feel like because I want to. I don't want a life of nothing happening no matter how philosophically good it might be.
Now, don't get me wrong, I've got mad respect for the people who follow that kinda shit. It's impressive. But it ain't for me.

| >>774772 I tried to meant that my perspective is different because I am a follower of those philosophies, that doesn't make me better or something like that, just different.

It's pretty understandable your point of view, I had pretty much your perpspective on life, but for me... Things happened, and doing "meaningful things" was too hard for me.
So now I've a different outlook in life, and I've been enjoying the little things about life.

| That people would know my kinks ????????

Hmm.. being wrong, dogs, mirrors, dolls, insects, impulsive thoughts, being hated, judged, abandoned etc... Idk i'm void

| THE ONLY THING I FEAR IS FEAR ITSELF

| >>774821
DAS WISE HARRY, WEWY WISE

| Gay people as I am homophobic. I fear that they'll turn me into gay too.

| >>774989
I accept your hatred.

| My biggest fear would be that, no matter how much my personal material conditions may improve, the general state of human society, culture, and affairs in the world at large will continue to regress and deteriorate for the rest of my life.

Or, well, it's either that or the fear that my feelings of profound alienation and isolation from most everything and everyone around me will likewise keep worsening for the rest of my life, despite all of my sincerest efforts to counteract it.

| That if i don't meet someone who aligns with 70% of my thoughts I'll just grow more insular and eclectic where I'm even to weird for weirdos.>>defa4b like this but with numbers.

| >>775234 It's an interesting fear, you mind if I have it too? Lmao

| >>227a67 no because then you're trying to get close, which then activated my avoidance personality trap card!

| Ants and capitalism

| Getting brain damage/cancer and being stuck in the prison of my own rotting mind as I suffer a slow and most agonizing of death without enough control over my body to jump out a window.
Oh, and bugs

| Sex. I am asexual.

| >>775716 relatable

| One day someone told me that sleep paralysis happens when your soul slips off your body partially for a brief moment. As an adult that sounds like bs but the thought that after death you could spend an eternity immobilized and conscious about it is pretty scary y'all. Specially if you believe in those "shadow people" stories. Miss me with that sht yo lol.

| >>775762 what if you get crushed or burned to death?

| There is this "Call of the Void", where, when you see something potentially dangerous, your mind goes "if I did this now, I'd die or get mutilated". By itself that's rather normal, but I'm a visual thinker which makes these void-thoughts pretty vivid and they freak me out... However, what really terrifies me is that someday, when I get such a thought, my body might just randomly act on whatever goes through my mind at that moment and I only realise it after it's too late...

| >>776107
Oh. I'm the exact same way. But, your body won't randomly act on it. That's not a thing. It's an irrational fear.
Obviously that thought is scary, but it's not something that'll happen. Trust me. I've had those vivid void-thoughts while suicidal and drunk alone on the edge of a rooftop. Like, if that was a thing I'd be dead long ago.

| Work in a deadend job from 7 to 7 for 30 years without accomplishing something that 10 year old me would be proud of.

| Mine is the kool-aid man

| butterflies, there is a reason, but i will not explain it because i'm too lazy

| Some people are afraid of heights, but not me, I am afraid of widths.

| >>776490
Does bodypositive movement scares you?

| Nothingness, notion that ordinary world can cease existing (like in saya no uta (which is incredibly overrated vn btw I don't know why it's so popular) or demonophobia), women, mannequins and ballons

| >>776981 Well, did you forget the part where they have a lot of sex in that visual novel? I love sex.

| Abandonment... I will be in new flat alone xd

| i am scared of being stuck. Like in a hole or in an elevator or like in a dead end job, i don't like not being able to do anything it drives me crazy

Total number of posts: 55, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1628690646

This thread is permanently archived