danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
It's 3:43AM

| And I'm currently eating a bowl of ice cream, a brownie and drinking alcohol from some plastic bottle that was left here after a party and I'm not sure what it is but it tastes funny and makes me feel nice.
And you know what? I don't feel bad about it. I feel Hella comfy right now.
Fuck the world!!! I'm gonna chill here and do whatever the fuck I want right now. I goddamn deserve this. Those cunts can't say shit to me right now. I am above them in every single aspect!!!

| I spaced out and most the ice cream melted. Lesser people would think that's "NEGATIVE" or "BAD" or "GROSS"! But they are lesser for a reason!!! I've got goddamn chocolate and vanilla dipping sauce for my brownie!!! I didn't fuck up!!! I accidentally evolved!!!!!

| Keep at it, homie!

| >not a stracciatella ice cream
ew

| BIG power moves coming from the g/u/rl who's phasing in and out of consciousness rn. Pro plays happening at every step.

| CONSOOOOOM

| >>headpat

| Ok gurl, but I wouldn't recommend consooming alcohol.

| >>773145
I did!!! Until I passed out. Which only means my body has been rested and has the strength to do it again!!!

>>773560
You know what's up!

>>773592
I slurped that shit!!!

>>773700
>>Headpats back

>>773704
I wouldn't either. I don't recommend smoking and shit either. Still do it and I'd be lying if I said I don't like it. It ain't healthy but trying to stay healthy didn't work for me. So here I am, feeling spaced out but on par with gods!!!

| >>773141 sounds fun. Salutations OP
:D

| >is a mod
wat

| >>773724
( ̄ー ̄)ゞ

>>773799
wat

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1626957203

This thread is permanently archived