danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Why

| I don't recognize myself when I look in the mirror and it's freaking me the fuck out.

| Dude, I don't know what to say. I'm sorry it's freaking you out but growing older is completely normal and everybody does it.

| >>772771
You're making it worse

| I don't understand OP. How can you not recognize yourself in the mirror? You mean metaphorically? Or did you have an accident recently?
Anyways, I wish you the best OP, it seems you're going through harsh times.

| >>772772
Are you retarded?

| >>772756
I used to struggle a bunch with dissociation and often felt like that. It got a lot better after I transitioned. Obviously, that won't help you much if you aren't trans though.

| >>772776
Are you retarded?

| >>772756
Yeah, I feel you. It's started getting better for me, but I used to see myself and genuinely be taken aback by it. Like, just, didn't really recognise myself. But, idk. It's gotten better. Especially after I started presenting myself in a similar way to how I perceive myself in my head. Then it started to click a bit more.

| SO here we have more tranny infection...

| SO here we have more tranny infection...

| >>772756 you are a hooman cat, nya

| Depersonlisaton is a thing, take care of yourself more. Skincare, haircare, boring stuff. That'll stop you from feeling like a human meatbag.

| My skin is..

| >>772756 you can't recognize deez nuts in your mouth

| >>772756
You must put right what once went wrong and hope that your next leap will be the leap home.

| >>773075 lmao

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1626626237

This thread is permanently archived