danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I think I'm falling in love for the first time in two years, wtf do I do

| I recently met this girl online and she's super sweet and cute and assertive and real fucking pretty, and I wanna tell her I like her and have a relationship but I don't even remember how to flirt and I don't know if ahest even interested in girls or if she's in love for someone else and AAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?

| You should just go for it, man. The worst thing she can say is ew and talk about you to her friends. Don't worry though man. You got this. Just don't fuck up.

| Oh man, same situation here, except it's my first time falling in love in, like, 22 years. The fact that I'm just terrible with people in general doesn't help at all, but oh well. Let's do our best, op! Go for it!

| This shit already started wrong as fuck.

"i met this girls online"

Bitch eat some grass

| >>772575 what is wrong?

| >>772576
>>723d3d is just jealous, pay them no mind.
So am I though. Good for you, OP. Just go for it.

| >>772579 i'm not op

| Just go click confess it you Will be ok

| >>772597
Yeah uhhh I should've probably separated the two lines more. Whatever.

| >>772579 jealous about being a cuck online? Distance relationships doesnt work. If you met her online and she lives in your city and you gonna meet, thats ok.
But dont fall for someone who lives 17361882271928 miles from you, that just Dumb.

| before thinking about a relationship, you have to consider whether it will do you good or bad, whether it will be worth the effort. love is beautiful and all, but it takes a lot of patience. sometimes even with a strong feeling, the wisest option is to let it go. this thing of doing idiocy for love only works in the movies. think with your head above and not your head below.

| anyway I've had a bad experience with this kind of thing and I wouldn't want anyone to go through it. sorry if I was an OP asshole, I expressed myself poorly.

| >>723d3d
You're projecting so much it's making me cringe. Why don't you keep your loser mindset to yourself in the future and let OP do his thing. Has it ever occured to you that maybe, just maaaybe, he's more mature and honest than you and thus won't suffer the same fate you are.

People have healthy long distance relationships all the time. The problem isn't the amount you have to travel or how often you get to see each other.

| >>d0e1c6

Dude shut the fuck up, you use the word "cringe" in a non-ironic way, your opinion doesn't matter

| "loser MINDSET"
Ok here comes the ligma male.
Ligma balls bitch

| >>723d3d
You're so fucking easy to read it's literally making me cringe.

| >>772608
I am deeply sorry someone hurt you this badly, and I sincerely hope that in time you can heal.
That really doesn't give you a right to be a massive asshole and project all of your hurt on others though.

| >>772606 no u
>>772631 what is his read like?:o

| Spank it and if you still have fees fees maybe say hello

| >>d0e1c6 Lil bitch in an anom board thinks hes someone omg

| >>772544 I mean, I'm thinking on doing it but it's just aaaaaaa, I get really nervous because of the whole what if she doesn't like girls, what if she's just being nice, what if she's just that way and that type of thing, but at the same time I asked friends for advise and they told me it seems she's interested but I feel so insecure about how to say the thing

| >>772567 let's do our best, g/u/rl

| >>723d3d
Did I strike a nerve? Aww, wittle woser can't handle a couple of truth bombs.

It's funny(pathetic) that a self-proclaimed asshole like yourself starts crying like a little bitch as soon as you get what you give. Fucking phonie.

| >>d0e1c6 you can handle deez nuts in your mouth bitch

| u just got PUNKED

| >>723d3d >>d0e1c6 thanks for the example g/u/rls, really helped me figure out how to talk to her

| >>772849
Sorry

| OK, Y'ALL UPDATE TIME BECAUSE HOLY FUCKING SHIT

TL;DR NO BIG MAJOR MOVE DONE BY MYSELF BUT INSTEAD STUFF LEADING TO A LESBIAN PANIC

| (Also yes, OP here, ID changed)
So... I guess I didn't update this part before because my stupid moron shitty poopoo stinky ass brain didn't realise it was it was important, but she sent me a pair of photos of herself she didn't post ANYWHERE ELSE, like she took them for me and I was like, "oh yeah, you look really good on the second one" but didn't call her pretty or anything and I'm so fucking stupid SHE LITERALLY GAVE ME THE GOLDEN CHANCE TO FLIRT AAAAAAAAAA

| And today, she suddenly personalized the chat because we talking on Messenger (yes, I know Facebook is cringe, but Latinos still use it a lot) anyways, she put a cutesy wallpaper for the chat and changed the chat's predetermined emoji from the like to the love letter emoji, and then fast as fucking lighting changed it to the flower one, I deadass don't know if I'm tripping balls or what the fuck BUT I THINK SHE ACTUALLY LIKES ME AND I'M PANICKING SO FUCKING MUCH G/U/RLS

| IDK WHAT MY NECT MOVE SHOULD BE, IS SHE WAITING FOR PHOTOS OF ME?????? SHOULD I START FLIRTING NOW, DID I ALREADY FUCKED IT UP AND THE SHIP IS GONE, I DON'T FUCKING KNOW I'M PANICKING BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL TO DO

| >>772892 you should probably ask her that she would be more likely to know than us

| >>772892 be yourself ^^

| >>772618 you are delusional if you think people have long distance relationships "all the time". Long distance relationships either have to become short distance not long after they start, or they end. They never continue as long distance.

| Whatever this is not the point of the post anyway. Happy for you op. Have fun with your newfound flirt

| This is just like my Venezuelan Animes

| >>772917
Long distance relationships are common, dude. Stop projecting.

| Well, long distance friend relationships are common, but as for love, I only know exemples of peoples that moved together in the end so I tend to agree with >>365b47

| >>d0e1c6 common for cucks like you

| eheh one of the long distance relationships exemple I knew, the dude cheated with a girl he flirted with.

| Can both of you just shut the fuck up? Make your own thread and continue barking at each other over there, stop ruining op's thread

| Another thread about relationships going sideways because incels can't stop projecting their miserable attitudes towards everyone and everything. We get it, you're bitter and lonely while the rest of us aren't. This is not how you deal with it.

| >>1886d1 >>4ccada
But triggering incels for emotionally autistic responses is just *so easy*

| >>773025
You're no different than those "incels" you're referring to. Just fucking stop

| Nothing ventured, nothing gained, op. Go for it! That's the only way to know for sure what's going on between you two, and torturing yourself with doubts won't benefit you anyway. Easier said than done, yeah, but that honestly seems like the only right choice to make to me

| >>772891
And that's cute

Anyways, good luck to you, op! You can do it!

| >>d0e1c6 u just got PUNKED again haha

| >>772849 youre welcome

Total number of posts: 48, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1626619570

This thread is permanently archived