danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Fellow Indie Hunters?

| Any of you out there?
People that love sorting by new in Itchio or Gamejolt for example.
Not just games. For example I like finding these singers on Youtube that have like less than 100 views on their songs.

There is just something incredibly beautiful that I love about these indie creators. They just make their stuff out of pure passion and I feel like more people should try it. There are some real treasures out there that less than half a percent of the world knows about.

| Gamejolt was really good until it got full of fnaf to the point where it became it's own section

| I get your feels g/u/rl, I kinda do that on both YT and itchio (and sometimes in newgrounds!)
Also, I played a small 3D plataformer game called "Refunct" and sadly, very few people have played it.

(PD: please I also recommend the game "Outer Wilds"!! ;) )

| I wanted to get into them but a lot of them wete very self serving. >>79e7bc
I think they trend to certain genres or themes very often, so if you're not into it then you're out of luck.

Personally ive taken to downloading demos on switch/steam for AA games. Not as creative but i appreciate the production value.

| I havent been an avid indie hunter nowadays but when i was a kid i used to just go down an entire list of games and play them all to find something interesting. I found a few great hidden gems out of those experiences and it was definitly worth it

Total number of posts: 5, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1626244791

This thread is permanently archived