danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Wanting More

| How do I stop wanting more from a friendship?
I have a friend who rejected me and I thought I was over it but I'm really just fooling myself.
Is there a way to stop other than just breaking ties with them?
I would like not to do that because she has been one of the best friends that I could ask for and it's not like she's stringing me along. She got a boyfriend she loves.
I just hate myself for not being able to move on and just have what would otherwise be an amazing friendship

| And I feel like an asshole because she deserves better and I know I'm being a fucking dumbass but I just find it really hard to move on. I hate it

| Relationships is a lie bro. In this world there is only mutually beneficial coexistence.

| Ah...yeah...simp.

| >>771000
Ikr. I swear I'm actually socially retarded.

| Get laid and you'll see that relationships are nice but not necessary to your being.

| Look, sadly this is all on you to figure out. There's no one way to always get that kinda thing right. The simplest way is to cut ties, and find someone else to go after. But if you actually value them enough to deal with this... Find a way to make them your sister in your head. (Assuming you aren't the kind of guy that likes the idea of banging your sister)

| >>771024
>sadly this is all on you to figure out
That's the level of advice that's just worse than not posting anything at all

| >>3b141e legit id talking to another id.

OP play val again and remember that you can have friendships that are affectionate and not romantic.

| You just have to think about the power of friendship OP.
When you actually get in the "friendship mindset" you'll never consider anyone worth dating. You'll just appreciate the people that share their time with you but that's it.

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1625670403

This thread is permanently archived