danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Why am I always so sleepy?

| zzz...

| Try to get a regular sleep cycle and try not to take any drugs for keeping awake like coffaine. Try to make everything before and after you sleep all the same every day. I personally listen to calming sounds while I brush my teeth and prepare to sleep, I watch an episode of an edjucational cartoon and then I listen to another kind of calming sounds when I go to sleep, all around 11pm.

| Also make sure you don't sleep too much! Enough sleep is super important, but if you sleep too much you'll actually end up being drowsy and tired for the rest of the day anyway.
Also, try to figure out when the best time to wake up is for you. E.g. personally, I try to wake up between 6 and 7, bc when I wake up past like 7.30 I also end up tired for the rest of the day. So keep that in mind as well, it's not just about how much sleep you get but also when you get ir

| Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more receneir

| Sleep good. Eat good. Be lucky. Do fucky.

| Did you just recently cut out a lot of sugar or stims? That can be withdral and can show up as the inability to stay awake.

| >>770212 >>770243
These are good advice actually.

| fuck the system be sleepy all day every day lets gooo zzzz

| Nah nah nah nah nah, don't listen to the people who tell you "hnyaah don't sleep too much!" Hell no, lemme tell you the real story, your body has an energy reserve that lasts around a week, on weekends (yes turns out there's a reason we have a weekend) if you let yourself sleep as long as you want, you might end up sleeping 14 hours straight, that's what happens to me when I've had a very long week. Trust your body, not other people's words. SLEEP.

| Also obviously you need a proper mattress..

| >>672fdf True words

| the depression

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1625789635

This thread is permanently archived