danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
how to not be spineless

| hi
my girlfriend and I had a misunderstanding, about how we handle decision making, and how we should affect eachh other's lives.
basically, she wants me to take charge. to man up.

and I agree with her.
I love her so much, so most of the time, I don't regard my decisions, and go with what she wants. I thought I was doing a good thing, giving her the power to decide things for us (of course, not all of it, I still take charge, but not as much)

| but it seems all it made her feel was that I don't give a shit about us. I was really wrong.
And now, she tells me that she hopes I would take charge, that I would man up.
It's a huge blow to my ego, but she's not really wrong :<

Now I want to know how to do this right. I want to be able to take charge without compromising respect and validation of her feelings.

I guess what I need is help

| Continue being a human doormat or breakup, flip a coin over it

| I think you need to talk with her honestly and try to both reach common ground.

She needs to understand that because you're naturally passive doesn't mean you don't care.

On the other hand you need to realize that she probably loves you just as much as you do her and thus she wants to sometimes follow the things you want to do.

Hopefully you guys take this advice as a way to both grow and understand each other a bit better.

| >she wants me to take charge. to man up
Yeah no, fuck her. First literally. Then figuratively.

| You should probably develop some confidence OP, and make the decision sometimes. Some will be great choices. And other decisions you'll regret making, but that's fine. It saves the regret from falling on her, so either way, you'll have felt good for doing so.

| >>237a6d
Dude honestly, give up. Attitude is something you're born with, it's something you have or don't have, you can't learn to have attitude. And if you need to come on an anonymous board in order to learn attitude, that means you're definitely not born for it.

| In my medical opinion (jk I'm not a doctor), I think that your gf should know that you being a passive man, doesn't make you less of a man. For me, I think that's a pretty big red flag of her. DANGER!!

| >>768874 this is soykaf. You can change your attitude ez pz.

| >>a7e5a1

Your lack of interpretation shows how stupid you are

| Now a massive throbbing cock? That's something you have to be born with. You can't change your peepee OP. And unfortunately, >>768957 wasn't born with one. Please pray for this g/u/rl.

| I hate people who act like you do. You know the reality is, that u indees dont give a shit about anything or the other person. People like you are always empty personalities :-)

| >>768969 what are you talking about little fella? Please be kind to OP and don't assume things that you don't know about!

| >>768969 lol you are a troll and a douchebag

| >>768961
Not *yet* anyway!

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1624799181

This thread is permanently archived