danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How are you with spicy food?

| Just ate a cup of sweet chili ramen. Wasn't too bad, but I still needed some yoghurt afterwards. So I'm not very great with it, I guess. What about you g/u/rls?

| Allspice cunt life

| I grow my own chili so... not sure what else I can say about it. Obviously I'm fine with spicy foods.

| I'm fine with western "spicy" but for some reason I can't handle curry

| those korean fire noodles? I eat them often. pretty good stuff. idk where that puts me on the spicy level tho

| Absolutely hate it, absolutely cannot handle it, too. Something mildly spicy that any regular person wouldn't even recognize as such? I'll fucking die from it

| I really like it, though it's hard to say how how what i like is compared to other people is these days

| Hmm. Well, I live in the west and I'm never satisfied with the "spicy" western food. I have to go to the smaller stores that import straight from Asian countries to actually feel anything, and I need to put on the same amount of hot sauces as whites put on ketchup to actually enjoy it.
So, like, I'm above average by Western standards. Probably average or a little under average by Asian ones, depending on which Asian country it is.

| I am fine with it. Sometimes i can eat chili pepper without anything, and sometimes i can't handle spicy chicken.

| Spicy food is my passion, I love them! the spicier the more suffering and pleasure i get from it. It's make me feels alive

| Even the tiniest pinch of chili in my Ramen makes me go sicko mode
I can't with that shit bruh

| Fucking love it.

| >>768746
There's nothing like starting your day with jalapenos, garlic and fried eggs. I want my breakfast to be an experience that sets the mood for the rest of the day.

| There are different types of spicy. Jalapenos and banana peppers are WAY different from chili and ghost peppers, and bell peppers/raw onion have a different type of spicy to them. Mustard, cinnamon, and nutmeg are also spicy.

I can handle just about anything below ghost pepper.

| i eat those korean fire noodles samyang. im not the calmest when eating it, but i love it

| >>768841
Those are amazing! But, I'm the same as you there. Not the calmest during, but damn it feels good!

| >>768841 I came while eating those!

| Why white people are so sensible when the matter is spices?

| >>17aea1 you know white people aint the only race that got to the moon right?

| I'm better with spicy food than when I was younger, but I really don't care for it. I prefer more mild and sweet things general.

>>17aea1 >>40c716 You guys are being overly antagonistic for no reason. Besides people of different backgrounds adapted to eatting different things.

For example many people who are Asian are pretty good with spicy stuff, but more are lactose intolerant. Meanwhile many who are Caucasian do like cheese.

| I buy fried peanuts all the time and put a lot of chilies on them. Fresh ones, freshly grounded. Makes it more exciting.

| >>768890
He gratuitously attacked white people so I told him to fuck off

| >>768925
Just take the joke and move on...

| >>2e960c hoes mad.
I didnt attacked anyone. I said the truth. Also, why it matters if some white guy got to the moon? What did YOU done? Jack shit i bet
White people love to claim other people achievements as their own just because theyre white. Like wtf it doesnt matter if you anscestor was a fuckigg viking if you are a fatass who starts bitching about something an stranger said in the internet. He would be ashamed of you, just saying.

| So just take 2 doses of copium before sleep and shut the fuck up

| >>8efeff

I am specifically referring to Americans and Western Europeans, . the white people I've met from Eurasia and South America curiously don't have this problem. I bet the crybaby over there is American.

| I don't know what's going on here but I as a Southamerican, love spicy food.
I wonder if African people like spicy food as well?

| >>768947
So suddenly I'm a white american? Who's coping here?

| Fucking moths, maan.

| >>768746 Masochist~

| >>e6069a

Suck my gigantic colossal master sonic hyper plus ultra omega dick FUCKING bitch

| >>768950 I've heard they do. But that was in a book written by a white American so who has any fucking idea if it was the truth.

| >>768950
It depends on where in Africa they're from. I have a Somali friend who just doesn't touch spice at all, but I've also seen Africans from other countries eat spicy stuff like it's nothing.
Africa is pretty big after all, so, it makes sense that it varies.

| >>768993
Probably the white american

| I've gotten more sensitive to spices as I've gotten older, it's awful

| I like spicy but,my guts don't. I had buffalo wild wings with buffalo sauce. The spice just feels nice burning but,now I am basically having the spicy shits. Though I have never gotten food poisoning I always get the shits. I did make the mistake of getting spicy wings the day before doing my shift for my Amazon delivery job and it absolute was hell.

>>I am in absolute agony. Please oh merciful Prefetcher if you are listening to my cries of agony. Please put me out of my misery.

| I love it, it's like bdsm~ <3

Total number of posts: 37, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1625017735

This thread is permanently archived