day was ok i guess

you?

| I love sex.

| >>c56615 im posting on dagner u :)

| >>a42f18 why

| My day sucks :(. But it's still pretty early. Things can get better

| >>ab7fe0 do your best ok? :D

| makes me want to die

| I'm annoyed at a coworker that's upset that I'm uncomfortable with them hugging me all the time.

Cute female colleagues get away with murder.

| Day sucked. Had some bad news about a week back, then some good news a few days ago that nullified those bad news, and then today got some more bad news that nullified the good and reinforced the previous bad. Dunno how to deal with any of this. What a fricking rollercoaster.

| >>768729 im on a similar situation right now, just do what do you think (or are sure) that's best for you in the long run, and remember, those problems someday will just be a bad memory

| >>768737
This one's gonna be a real bad one, though. What sucks even more is that the situation is completely out of my hands, so even my best effort is worth absolutely nothing.

| Glad midsommar!

| >>768738 like what kind of bad?

if it's out of your control then don't stress yourself with it, do what you consider more appropriate, it's someone awful? go away. it's someone that it's dying and you appreciate? give it a good last time. it's something that needs time? do your best to use that time

| >>768729 don't worry a cancer vaccine is coming soon

| currently stuck at a social event I would have liked to be done with 2 hours ago someone come save me

| >>768811 a bit late but just leave?

| >>768795
Riiight...

>>768786
I don't know, it's probably extremely childish of me, but I just feel the *need* to make things better. Which is stupid when I can't realistically do anything other than wait and see how things play out. But sitting idly rubs me the wrong way, like I'm turning myself inside out.

| I'm fine.

| >>768885 in most situations you can do something, even if very small like a smile, or a small talk does wonders, if it's not that situation you can always do something for yourself, never forget about your well-being g/u/rl!

| >>768882 I went there with someone else so I needed to wait for a ride. Next time I am bringing my car and bailing early for sure.

| Can't sleep, the future me doesn't have a plan to save current me yet

| i wsh i jad girld frend ;(

| >>769088 your current self has to do it, don't rely on someone that maybe won't exist.

| >>769088 also, have a good sleep g/u/rl

| >>6a96cc
Thanks, g/u/rl. Things are looking better today.

Total number of posts: 26, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1624869531

This thread is permanently archived