danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Another day, another way my "friends" have found to disappoint me

| The moment I try to be even somewhat open and vulnerable in front of them, and actually try to take them seriously, they immediately remind me that it's a bad fucking idea by ridiculing me while laughing their asses off and dismissing anything else I say afterwards. And then try to cover their asses with "it's just words, we're not actually hurting you, it's your choice to be hurt, get over it, we're just helping you get thicker skin". Fuck off. What a bunch of assholes. Damn.

| Why such friends.

| >>768251
Because, I guess.

>>768252
Oh, so then making fun of people isn't actually a thing? And I guess bullying doesn't exist either? I seriously cannot wrap my head around this kind of reasoning. I kinda get that I'm the one letting them get under my skin, yes, but if I don't open up I won't really be able to connect with anyone.

>>768253
Yeah. If anything, I see this as a breach of trust. It's just that for some reason I keep letting this cycle run again and again.

| Tell your friends that if they find your situation so funny they should suck your dick to make it funnier

| ^^ this

| Imagine letting yourself to be vulnerable to someone, couldn't be me.
Jokes aside, I've never trusted someone to the point I can be vulnerable in front of them. Just tiny little bits of my being reach them.
I'm so scared to trust someone else, and I don't think I will find someone worthy of my trust ever.
But I guess that's just the way life is.

| "Go home and cry to your momma"

| Letting yourself be a victim, classic thread

| Honestly? Just ditch them, op. Being alone is better than having to deal with such assholes you shouldn't even be calling friends. No decent enough person would act in such a way towards anyone sharing their vulnerability, no matter how close they are. It's just... really inhumane, don't you think so?
I dunno, I just think you'd be better off without them. Save yourself for better people that are sure to appear in your life soon enough

| >>768329 Sometimes easier said than done, what if there's a school or a job connecting them, then getting rid of them is an even bigger pain in the ass

| Personally I agree with >>768252 op. I'm also a sensitive person by nature so I get that sometimes things hit you harder, it's not easy.

But they are also right - we do need to grow thicker skin in general. I'm still relatively sensitive at my core, but I've also worked harder to either brush off or laugh things off.

If something really hits hard and is not cool to you though, stand your ground. It's about finding the equilibrium.

| I think most of us have some friends that we're comfortable opening up ourselves to and other friends where we don't talk about stuff like that.

If you still enjoy their company because of shared interests or whatever then you should cultivate that aspect of your friendship. It took me many years of having similar friends as you, OP, before I met someone I could open up to and I'm glad I didn't do something drastic like "ditching" my old friends before they had a chance to mature.

| >>768254
>I seriously cannot wrap my head around this kind of reasoning
Yeah I can see that, especially happens if you don't read correctly

| >>768383
Maybe you can articulate yourself in a better way than "1 is 2 and 2 is also 1 hurr durr".

| >>768390
Or you can try doing the brain thing.

| We live in a susiety

| >>768409 OP's friends are amogus imposters

| >>768428 exactly eject those mfs

| End the fried ship

| I mean friendship

| Different friend groups have different demands.

When it's brunch with ladies it's a feels fest. When you're out with lads it's emotional repression for fun. Kinda sexist but it's true for most part.

You find some cool people sometimes but they are the exception.

| >>768722 I guess people really should be more complex and self aware

| >>768753
Fuck you tranny! You're no better than me. Remove yourself LEFTISTS BTFO

| Those aren't friends. They're bullies.

| >>768766 I'm not a trans person you cutie ass douchebag
I'm a devotee of Centrism.

| >>768820 Please tell me friend I need to know how I can come out to my parents as trans-centrist person of no color.

| >>fde4b0 yeah and a good persona game would be nice too but we make do

| Meet the pyro prequel

| So you can't have trusted friends cuz your fat, or on the contrary you're able to see who is worthy to be called friend ?

Total number of posts: 29, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1624839279

This thread is permanently archived