danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
G/u/rls who draw

| How do y'all power through a study or learning time, I'm going through one and I fucking hate it and feel I don't know shit about drawing and want to quit so bad...

How do y'all do it? Or do y'all also can't power through these and just avoid them? Is there an effective yet less stressful way to learn new perspectives, colouring, poses, etc?

| Find the fun ones to do, like booba. When starting out it's better to start with stuff you have an interest in rather than tangerines all day. Especially if it's recreational, it's why most people drop off like flies.

| >>767555
But then a problem arises when whatever you draw that you have an interest in ends up looking shire anyway, and that sucks all the fun out of it too.

| *shite not shire, fucking spellchecker

| I just started out doodling every now and then(with general principlesin mind). Stop when you arrive at something you like. After awhile you'll have enough ground to do more serious stuff.

When you apply pressure to look like the top shit on pixiv you're kneecappin yourself.

Small scale, Small victories. More of a general principle but it works for everything.

Fear is the mind killer.

Total number of posts: 5, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1624222656

This thread is permanently archived