danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Thinking of deleting myself

| So I've had a few different online alias' in the past, and I ended up moving on to the one I'm on now. I've got lots of friends, and am proud of what I've achieved with it. But... idk... it feels like its run its course. It feels like it's time to sign out and never sign back in. Move onto the next alias. Can any g/u/rls relate?

| eat some grass

| Think it would be better to understand your current friends through a different lense instead of starting a new save. Seems like a waste unless you've buggered your current one.

| Just leave it there you'll come back when you feel like it.

| >>767418 ah, I haven't buggered it really. Just... feel like the peak was recently hit. Nothing's bad, it just seems like an "all downhill from here" scenario. Maybe it's not.
>>767421 but it's kind of awkward coming back after being gone a while. Sometimes I do on old alias', but maybe only a couple times a year.

| Well, rope and soap will be a good investment.

| I think I may got "Houdini's syndrome" because I've left many virtual friends in the internet (and irl too) just because I get anxious about "keep the fire of friendship lit"

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1624161952

This thread is permanently archived