danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What would you do if you wouldn't have to worry about money

| Let's say if you've acquired a fatastically large amount of money enough to maintain yourself and your family till the end of time

Would you apply for any work? Which one? Would you just chill on the yacht? Gamedev? Drawing? Making anime?

| I'd try to do something i like then realise I'm poorly disciplined and just play crappy video games.

| Gamedev

| Have sex and have fun.

| I would get a tonne of plant's, then I'd just vibe; or I might even get a cat if I'm feeling fancy.

| Fuck some pussy
I would pay for the best weed, gym and trainers.
Also i would travel the world eating food of every country

| sleep

| Go get a nice house with my gf, nothing crazy or anything. And then maybe just live comfortably with her and be able to get her everything she ever wanted. I personally would still work but that's because fitness is my passion and I'd love to help people reach their goals.

Also some enhancing surgeries wouldn't be too bad either for my self esteem.

| Besides ofc helping out friends and family overall - along with having fun + giving gifts - I'd not just play games but like to start my own personal reviewing channel. Perhaps also do some playthroughs too.

| >>767396 Also I'd like to make my own den area, fulled with games and books and other stuff I like. Have space for company as well.

| Marry my boyfriend and work on budgeting from there

| Build a self-sufficient underground complex to live in and seal myself inside

| >>767490 Off topic but hope the former happens soon!

| Invest it in gold and platinum. I'd probably start buying retro consoles. Not ultra rare ones though. Why not? Because I don't want to be blamed for ruining history if something breaks.

| Would fuck up the economy for no reason

| >>767669
Are you trying to be edgy?

| Danger/u/ Meetup!

| I'd travel the world with my best friend while pursuing a proper music career. Plane tickets and places to stay wouldn't be a problem because of the money, and getting studio time and proper proffesional production wouldn't be a problem because of that money.
Other than that, probably just help my homies out financially and make sure that everyone I care about has everything they need and get to take time to heal and work on themselves during hard times.

| Sit back, relax, play games and make music

| Masturbates

| become a paid assassin. for free

| Buy a nice place for each of my immediate family members. Buy a comfy place for myself. Then just stay in the house and relax for the rest of my life. If COVID has shown me anything, it's that I have no problem sitting and doing the same stuff everyday. If I had the money to fund doing it permanently, I'd be happy to.

| >>767505 thank you!! it all depends on how much the money is tbh but if i absolutely didn't have to worry, we'd probably do our best to fund orgs supporting war vets and no kill animal shelters/rescues

| Buy a house on my favourite beach, and dedicate my life to drawing whatever the fuck I want, having a YouTube channel for stupid video-essays I would pay someone else to edit and stream in Twitch to a total of 0 viewers, the dream if I may be honest

| Transition since I don't need to stay with family. Maybe open an lgbt friendy pub/arcade/lan cafe type place. Or just move to the virgin Islands.

I would travel the world too.

| >>767914 are straight people welcome in these places?

| But out every company, became the world's biggest oligarch

| >>768002
Why would you ever want to go there?

| >>107e5e I'm surprised you were not aware of the straight cage.

The real question is whether
g a m e r s will be allowed.

| >>768011 I have no friends and LGBT people are friendly and welcoming, so I've heard. Even if I still want to love a man, I want to have friends, whether they're straight or not. Is that too much to ask for?

| Buy an extravagant house, host parties for people I don't like, the bitch about it on twitter and get cancelled while my former friends disowned me.

| >>768076
Aw. You have a good heart. If it were up to me you'd be allowed to every LGBT place. And, I mean, I'm pretty sure you are as well. Places like gay bars or other locales for LGBT people to gather a little more safely do allow non-LGBT people. After all, what we want is for people to understand us and be treated as equals. Not segregation.
But, that's what I think at least. I'd love to see you there!

| Can trannies shut up about their alphabet soup of mental disease already? It's all they can talk about! Unrelated thread!

| I'll just ignore the crazies and reply to the OP...

>>003118 if I didn't have to worry about money I'd quit my job and start developing videogames as a hobby. Can't imagine life without working so I'd at least work with something I like and independently to not have a boss or demands I don't care about.

| >>768098
Cry more about it, will'ya? You know dangeru is inheritly LGBT-friendly and so is the game it's based on?

| >>768121
They know, and they say that shit just because they want a reaction. Leave it be.

| I understand you're all happy to have found a place to belong in the LGBT and all but don't you have anything in your life beyond that? No dreams? Aspirations? Ambitions? Is it really ok to let this obsession with LGBT consume all your life?

| >>768156
Gotta fill those daily social interaction quotes somehow, I guess.

Will ignore from now on.

| quotas*

| >>d26a2f
Based

| >>768120
Based

Total number of posts: 41, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1624466365

This thread is permanently archived