danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
So.. [2]

| Op from "So..." thread that got locked reporting in. Some of you g/u/rls asked me to keep you updated, so here I am again!

It has been decided, tommow is the day. I've came up with the best speech I could, I've trained well, and hopefully nothing will go wrong and I won't pussy out from commencing this operation. The only thing I haven't thought of is how to name it, but I hope it's not that crucial for the operation's success

| bd9754 asked about my own feelings towards the guy in question in the previous thread, and, well... Hell if I know, g/u/rl. It's already hard for me to understand other people's feelings and such, but my own? Oh man. Such a shady thing that is. I simply don't know the answer to your question. How do you separate just liking someone as a person from being interested in that someone romantically anyway?

| I prefer not to think about it at all and focus on solving one problem at a time. And so, my own feelings are something I'll have to worry about later. Will this way of thinking bite me in the ass one day? Probably. Do I give a single fuck about this little fact? Nah

| >Mission failed, we'll get 'em next time

Fuck

| I guess giving this operation a name was the most important part after all. That's why it all went to shit

| what happened?

| Damn op did you accidentaly got laid?

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1622482572

This thread is permanently archived