danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I think it would be fun to create an international political party

| Whose purpose is to annoy traditional political parties of the world with the power of animu and good taste.

more as an act of active and direct protest against the terrible decisions that politicians make about the management of their respective governments.

could be called the shibas.

(they don't pay me too much attention I'm weird)

| What about if companies made political parties? (For glory of AnCap xd)

| Lmao

| >>763237
Companies will eventually rule the world. Cyberpunk is coming, sooner or later.

| It would be a neat idea but you are all tankies here so the party will end up goimg to shit cause of its own unsustainability

| >>763288 Communists vs. Pirates party? Pff we need KFC vs McDonald xd

| >>763430

Iirc, there actually is a "pirate party-" founded by the founders of the Pirate Bay, no less.

| >>763215 I don't know about your part of the world, but here in Europe there are quite a lot of satirical parties and political entities. Such as the Bierpartei (Beerparty) in Austria, Count Binface an intergalactic overlord that ran for mayor in London this year, die PARTEI (the PARTY) in Germany that even has two members in the European Pairlament. The Pirate Party is also quite active i all of Europe, iirc especially in Sweden and Czech Republic.

| The pirate party was never satirical and have successfully passed several notions in the European Parliament. It has always been very serious about IT-security, integrity and the freedom to share all forms of culture.

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1622460237

This thread is permanently archived