danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Wanna talk about anything?

| Pretty bored right now and don't really have anyone to talk to this late at night. I wouldn't mind learning about some random person and their hobbies.

| I love sex.

| Name one ice cream flavour better than stracciatella.
Spoilers: you can't

| Honestly I can't since I don't even know what stracciatella is off the top of my head. I do like Vanilla though.

| >>752666 Good for you.

| >>752668 Ah ok it's the one with shavings of chocolate in it. I'll buy some next time I go to the store, I haven't had that one in quite a while.

| >>752668
Mango, get screwed

| >>752678
>mango plebs in this thread
ew

Reconsoder your life choices man, you're poisoning your soul and mind by choosing to succumb to such a horrid ice cream flavour
Embrace stracciatella
Embrace its saving ligh– eeh.. flavour?

| (Seriously though, good choice! I gotta keep my disguise as a stracciatella worshipper though, so..)

| >>752672
You're missing out on a lot then! Buy an ice cream g/u/rl, treat yourself! There's nothing quite as good as something so cold on such a hot day as it is today..

| Ah! But you may live somewhere where it is not quite so hot yet! Is there a place like this though? I live in one of the coldest countries out there on the globe, and even here the heat is almost unbearable. And it's not even summer yet, oh jeez..

| I honestly feel scared waking up everyday.
I'm afraid of having things go wrong. I sincerely just want to not do anything at all so I wouldn't have to witness any mishaps made by my own hand.
Though this all just sounds like I'm being irresponsible, unjust, and a coward. Thoughts are so deadly indeed...

| >>752726 on the other hemisphere it's cold

| >>752726 It's usually always hot here but it has been kinda windy lately. Ice cream is always a good treat all around here though.

| >>752790 I've kinda been through that before, thinking that I'm a failure and that anything I do could end up making someone upset or end in me being even more of a failure. But what are you going to do being like that? This might not be for you, but I made myself not think so much on how others see me. I gained some confidence in myself and am alright if I make a mistake or two because I can just try again until I get it right. You can't be so afraid of making mistakes.

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1618782356

This thread is permanently archived