danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Am I a nostalfag or not?

| The thing is that I still enjoy things from the past (games and music) and I still enjoy them almost daily as what they are, not as what they were and what they made me felt, and I would enjoy them exactly like they are if they released today, but seen comments of people like "wow so nostalgic, used to listen this a lot in my childhood" makes me really confused as I understand that's clearly nostalgia and many people have a foggy memory of what the things were.

| I replaced favorites videogames with superior ones once they came out, like GTA San Andreas was one of my favourite sandbox games, until I played some years ago Saints Row IV which, except for the modding scene and music, it replaced my personal spot.
I could say the same with anime, until some years ago I could say Dragon Ball (from original to GT + Super) was my favourite, until I saw Gintama which I can't stop watching, finishing and rewatching it again because it's so good.

| So it's more like, it gives me the feelings it gave me when I first saw/listened to it, I'm not thinking "o jeez this is like old times!" or something like that, so that's where I don't understand if I'm being blindly nostalgic, simply nostalgic or just... Idk the equivalent word to present time.

| Enjoy the things u want, only insecure people will choose not to like something for something as silly as "nostalgia bad"

Total number of posts: 4, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1618514336

This thread is permanently archived