danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Another self-pity day today

| And I hate every fucking second of it
Sure, I'm fat and ugly, I barely have any friends (and none of the ones I have are really close), and I don't understand how to find new friends or romantic partners, or how human interaction even works in the first place, I don't even exercise and I don't have any creative hobbies, can't say I'm doing what I love at my job either. Sure. But it's all my fault. I shouldn't be moping about, I should be fixing it all. But here I fucking am instead

| I fucking hate it. To be honest, I feel like I hate just about everything right now. I really shouldn't. I know where to find an answer to why everything sucks, and it's not in the world around me, it's all inside myself. I really fucking hate myself, too. At least that bit's justified. Honestly, I would rather end it all than try to fix every little thing that's wrong about myself, because it just seems like an insurmountable task. But I broke down crying even thinking about it.

| How relieved and grateful would you be if all that just went away

| >>751200
Nah, I'd call bullshit immediately. Shit like this doesn't just go away on its own. It takes work. Real, hard work. And I'm not sure if I really can put it in. I just keep getting stuck in the same old destructive habits again every fucking time.

I guess what hurts the most is that I don't have anyone to depend on and to confine in. Someone who would cheer me on and push me to do better. Of course I don't. I'm a bitter selfish asshole with zero to none redeeming qualities

| >>751204
Get tox tox.chat and post your ID ITT. I might have something for you.

| >>751208
Fuck that and please fuck off. If it's not something that can be discussed in this environment (e.g. either suicide methods or drugs, or both, that's the vibes I'm getting here at least), I'd rather not discuss it at all.

| >>751212
First you get your head out your ass and stop assuming stuff about everything and closing yourself off. Then you either do what I told you or you don't. I care about you in only in passing, so if you're going to be an asshole I'll just drop you back into the deep hole of your own creation.
You may feel like your rude behavior is justified by your mental state, but I don't take kindly to people that tell me to fuck off.

| >>751215
Yeah, no, it's not me who's suggesting some wild-ass shit and proposing to move to some shady-ass chats. Assuming stuff is the natural course of action here.
Oh, and don't think you can "drop (me) back into the deep hole" - it's not like you've lifted me anywhere yet either. Though I suppose it did help a bit to redirect my frustration towards you, so... thanks for that, yeah.

| >>751227
Ok. I'll ignore you now ,then

| >>751204
Get a houseplant that you intend to keep alive. Open your home to more natural lighting. Start an exercise program.
Do little things to make your life feel less depressing to yourself first and foremost; having a shoulder to cry on isn't going to fix your problems, and at this point if anything it'll just lead to you forming an unhealthy emotional attachment to laying your troubles on someone else.

| >>1c5eee >>dbd794
ダメ丸

| >>751241
I ignored your weeb shit last time too, so unless you are actually intent on communicating I will continue to disregard you.

| >>7726fa
Loser

| >>751242
>I'm talking to you to let you know that I ignored you.

You had one job, suicide-boy.

| Wait, /news/ cringiest shitposter is suicidal? Why am I not surprised.

Fuck that loser for encouraging others to take their own lives. Literal sub-human scum.

>>751241
+1

| I'm sorry g/u/rl, but first you say that one of your biggest problems is the fact that you don't even know how to make friends, but the moment someone reaches out to you to try and make a connection you just start behaving like an asshole for no obvious reason.
Not cool man. Not cool

| >>751254 >>751255
Pathetic

| >>751231
A houseplant, huh. Well, I do have a cactus. Though the fact it's still alive is a miracle in its own right. And I do have to start exercising. I know that. No idea how to even approach it though. Same with making my life less depressing. It's just... daunting, if nothing else. Like I'm an ant trying to push a mountain.
I guess you're right that making healthy emotional connections would be impossible in this state. It does get really, really lonely though.

| >>751271
I believe I have stated my reasons clearly enough. But let me repeat myself just in case. Offering for "it all to go away" and inviting me over to some shady encrypted chat saying they "have something for me" is not "reaching out and making a connection." >>0f68ed and>>493745 have confirmed my suspicions. Oh, and the holier-than-thou savior mentality in>>751215 did not really help their case either. The fucker encourages suicide, seen this scheme a hundred thousand times

| So far only >>8994cf has really reached out and offered anything constructive.>>8994cf is cool.

| >>751282
>The fucker encourages suicide
When did you dream that up? I'm having a hard time believing how retarded you and >>0f68ed >>493745 are. You believe that based on nothing at all. That is RETARDED.
Concerning the "holier-than-thou": if you tell me to fuck off, I'll tell you to fuck off. YOU were the one who asked for help, and when I'm trying to bring something, you act like a cunt to me? No, I don't take kindly to that shit at all.

| And about >8994cf... Look, if it really helps you then good... But you're the type of person to feel better, get worse, whine about it on the internet, barely fix a thing, then slowly gets better until you get worse again. I just don't buy your BS.

So in conclusion, fuck you and the other chumps slandering me in this thread throwing baseless accusations at me. I won't treat you like a puppy because you're fishing for attention. Learn respect in the meantime.

| >>751315
What could you offer in an encrypted chat that can't be offered openly and anonymously?

| >>751327
>an encrypted chat
Oooh, so spooky.
Seriously, why does your mind jump to death or drugs? I am not guilty of anything, and I have a right to my privacy.
Well now even if you said okay I would turn you away anyways. You're not a very receptive person.

| >>751333
Fella. Look. Look at this shit in particular: >>751200
That's pure fucking bullshit and already sets off numerous alarms. Saying you "might have something for (me)" in an encrypted chat is red flag #2. I don't know how naive someone has to be to not think in that fashion. Privacy is cool and all, I'm all for it, but you're already anonymous here. What more could you need? It's all shady af.
I'm not going to be explaining myself a third time. Dunno why you even stick around

| Okay. Fuck. Maybe I'm in the wrong here. I'm an asshole. Though I made that clear already. I jumped to a few conclusions, but other g/u/rls pretty much confirmed them for me. But you're the one acting suspicious and if you don't see why that comes off as shady, I honestly dunno what to say.

>>751314
Oh yeah, and if you did just tell me to fuck off too, that'd be the end of it. But you're acting like you're my only saving grace (>>751315 here too) and it ticks me off immeasurably.

| >>751340
We all usually feel justified in our own beliefs. We all work in different ways and something that person A wouldn't think anything of might be a completely different matter to person B. The other gurls ITT have as much of a clue as you had regarding my intentions. They saw that I asked a hypothetical question and asked you to move to another chat (person A). That's pretty much all they looked at.

| And I acted like a snob because I felt it was illogical that you responded like this when you were the one asking for help.
But you are person B...

| All of us make sense in our own ways, and sometimes those ways are not very compatible.
For example, there is quite a collection of other, non-machiavelic reasons for me to move to another chat.

My initial question "How relieved and grateful would you be if all that just went away" was really a first-degree question. I wanted to know how much relief you would feel if those problems vanished next week.

This is person A's weird experiment.

Am I really that strange?

| >>751351 I don't think it was that strange and you got unlucky having been confused for the suicide encouragement guy. But also, this:>>751215 was an asshole thing to say no matter what the situation was.

| >>751408
Alright then

| ok here is a way to solve you problems only using about 100$ a month and and a few month/years

Go lookup martial arts clubs around you prefferably something where the culture/tradition is important rather than the fighting itself only
>karate kunfu jujitsu

go train almost every person i've meet in the last 8 years of training have been repectable people if you have a tiny bit of fuse.

Just remember critique means they care for your improvement

| >>751931
Never really been into martial arts... Did like half a year of aikido when I was younger and it really didn't stick. And, well, for the nearest year or two martial arts are not an option for me because of 'rona anyway. And, uh. Physically I'm not even close to even the entry level for something like that. Which, I guess, is the most (and the only) important bit here.

| >>751315
>Learn respect in the meantime.

Lmao, talk about having absolute zero self-insight.

| >>752058
I mean, coming from them it *was* somewhat justified...

| >>752203
That's not the point. A person covered in shit shouldn't complain about other peoples smells.

Total number of posts: 36, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1618595538

This thread is permanently archived