danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Family issues intensify

| Basically, my mom has wanted to divorce my dad for about 7 years now, and still wants to. They don't work very well together and 7 years ago my mom found out my dad had been taking up massive loans from multiple banks behind her back for the last 10 years, and around that same time that he got found out, my mom cheated on my dad.

My dad to this day still takes every chance he gets to waste money instead of paying down the massive debt, and they're reaching a breaking point.

| My dad just kinda ignores us and only does things that benefit himself, and my mom never does anything that benefits her after what she did 7 years ago and blames herself for every little thing that isn't 100% perfect.

So, yeah. Because she refuses to talk to a therapist I took it upon myself since I'm fairly good at helping people clear their minds and understand their mental issues, and, yeah. It seems like she'll be making a choice soon.

| being ur mom's therapist is not a healthy family dynamic fam, take care of yourself too

| >>749816
I know. This is the only time I've, like, properly done it. Usually it's just me telling her she's overthinking when she's visibly extra stressed and her trying to care for me the rest of the time.
This time she was so clearly broken that I just had to. So, I basically used Speech 100 and convinced her to open up and let me be there for her, which I then essentially turned into a therapy session without her knowing.
It's scummy, but, I couldn't stand seeing her like that.

| >>749817 It's only scummy if she figures it out

| >>749908
Guess so.

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1617549954

This thread is permanently archived