danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Lola bunny

| nerfing titties for looking too lewd dumb

if anything they should nerf mcdonalds commercial for looking too delicious. It's the same thing but with gluttony, which is the superior sin

| But can you be a glutton for lewd?

| Lewd shall never be nerfed, society and political correctnes are just fun haters

| Ok but on the positive side less children will become furries so i think the overall outcome is neutral

| >>749415 but fuck them kids bruh

| >>749415
Kids?? KIDS!?!? This isn't a fucking childrens movie for petes sake. This is a lifestyle!

| >>749614
but surely you must be tired of furry accs. being like "GOD, I need a big DADDY dom with a 6 inch COCK in this WEEET boipussy #kpop" with a profile that says "They/Them; 13"

| You can enjoy animated anthropomorphic animals without being a furry.

| Space jam is trash. Looney toons Back in action is the true winner

| ^
I've watched this movie so many times as a kid, love it

| >>749724 cant say you are right but cant say you are wrong either

| They didn't "nerf" anything you easily manipulable sex obsessed monkey.

| I'd like to mention that, if you look up Lola's original art, her tits aren't even that big, so you have this weird ass revisionism from people who got hard when they were younger while watching the shitty-ass Space Jam movie. Very normal!

| >>749845 the pp taker is here, get em g/u/rls

| You shouldn't be a furry in the first place tbh.

| Apparently the droogies from A Clockwork Orange are featured as cameos. Kinda funny that they removed Pepe le Pew for being too rapey while having actual serial rapists in the film.

What are they even doing in the movie in the first place? Did they break into that familys home, killed the husband, gangraped the wife and decided to catch a ballgame afterwards or what?

| The Droogs are in it because whichever marketing sleazebag at WB was put in charge of Space Jam said "hey, putting in references to EVERY MOVIE EVER worked okay enough for Ready Player One, let's do that too"

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1617572281

This thread is permanently archived