danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
AMA to Mexican g/u/rl #2

| Yeah, that... I did once a while back and it was fine, so yeah, ask me stuff whether México related or not, I'll answer it.

| What's a good local food you'd recommend?

| It depends on the zone, Mexico is too fucking big and there is a lot of good local food everywhere, but if you're by Mexico city, I guess you could get a hold of about anything, personally I would tell you to try as many tamales and chilaquiles as you can, maybe even try the infamous tortas de tamal "guajolota" or tortas de chilaquil that the whole country laughs at.

| Are bombs in black garbage bags still a problem in Mexico City or Mexico in general?

| They aren't a problem anymore, that shit happened because of Calderon's war against narcs, in which he entered without a strategy to fight the cartels, but they didn't hesitate to pull the dirtiest tricks they had at hand and to strike back harder and more brutally than the government ever could, they even had a rocket launcher with which they fucked up an helicopter in Guadalajara, wild times, thank god the war "ended" the second Calderon got the fuck out of cabinet.

| Is drug mafia still holds more power than your goverment?

| Well... I wouldn't say it holds more power, it holds power depending on the zone, there are zones where the cartels do jackshit and others where they basically rule the whole thing, but not any further than a few cities and some countryside. Private companies have been more on the rise, taking power over the government where some valuable resources are found.

| Do you know about Blue Morpho Resort? I'm thinking of visiting.

| I didn't knew about it and apparently it is in Costa Rica and not México so I can't tell you much about it

| What do your people think of the US?

| It's got some great beaches, y'all know how to fucking make sodas and burgers, y'all know shit about Mexican food (that TexMex pozole still gives me shivers just thinking about it), we really don't care a lot for most cities outside LA, Las Vegas or NY, we hate y'all took our north on a war (mostly as a meme, wtf we were gonna do with that much land anyway), and I guess that's it, most of us aren't that interested on US unless we have to cross there to fucking live.

| Send my nigga Juanito a hug.

| PEACE

| >>749527 I am not from the US myself. It is just you have kinda strained relationships from the outside.

Do you have any hope for the future?

| >>749597 if I see him Imma tell him

| >>749631 yeah, I do actually, life has been a bitch, but fortunately I was able to get out of depression... Nowadays I just hope I can get into the college I want get my art degree n shit, I'm thinking of going back to streaming because it helped me a lot with my mental health, and with the government help release a comic of my OC's, mostly that... I have other hopes, but they're most unlikely... It's better than 2 years ago that I had no plan or hopes

| Glad to hear that!

Do you plan to stay in your country? Why yes? Why not?

| Are authentic mexican tacos soft or crunchy?

| >>749956 I do plan to stay in my country, at least for a looooooooooooong while, mostly because I don't know if I'll ever be able to pursue living in another country with art, I would love to, but art ain't the most rentable thing sometimes... Even then, I like my country, and I already know a lot of places I could move to when I'm able to and think I would be happy there

| >>749975 the tortilla is soft most of the times, there are crunchy tacos, but they're known as tacos dorados, and instead of being a shell like Taco Bell' s, the tortilla gets rolled with its contents and then it is fried

| >>749215 Hola Cómpa te puedo enteresar en unos Túrrons

| >>750096 Nah, ando bien, gracias

| Aguacate o palta?

| It's called aguacate, fuckface

| >>750176 no no no, its OwOcate

| AwAcate

Total number of posts: 26, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1617680981

This thread is permanently archived