danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Being tall sucks

| Being tall, is not fun. It sucks. There's a dumb amount of times where I just sit for hours and envy my short friends.
Like, a lot of people talk as if being tall is a good thing, but it really isn't. Just, lots of back pains and neck pains and having to pay more money than others to get clothes that fit, if you manage to find any, and not being able to curl up completely under my covers is something I miss super, super much. I also find short to be way cuter and I'm kind of sub.

| You being tall allows me to suck.

| >>748043
You can suck short people too. Just saying.

| I've finally accepted my place as a 6'4" clumsy giant in a world that was built for the short.
Now I'm working on picking up the slack and trying to get big muscles so I don't look as much like a weird lanky ghoul.

I need to buy a bigger bed, too, but beds just take up so much space T-T

| >>748064
"World that was build for the short"? You sure we're talking about the same world, same old planet Earth? Because to me, a 156 cm tall Oompa Loompa, it seems like we live on absolutely different planets then

| >>748073
Different ID because I'm at work now lol
When I say "the short" in that context I guess I moreso mean "the average height" but from up here, most people seem kinda short.
But I'm always hitting my head on things like ceiling fixtures, and most toilets and such are too small for me.

| Being short sucks just as much, op. We should not envy each other as we are companions in our misfortune.

Instead, let's group up on those average motherfuckers!

| I'm fine with being tall. What sucks more is having a big dick. It doesn't fit anywhere, hurts people and always touches the porcelain part of the toilet which can give you irritation and diseases.

| >>748075
We could trade heights.

| Avarage gamers unite!!

| >>748027
What? Being tall is awesome.
Just stop trying to live in a short persons world and embrace your bigness.
Clothes can't be found? Get a tailor or sew your own.
Neck/back pains? Stop looking down and start bending your knees or squatting.
Bed too small? Fuck the matress, buy a roll of memory foam and make a comfy custom fitted nest!
Shorties are cute, and there are short doms out there that want a tall sub!

| >>748319
>Clothes can't be found? Get a tailor or sew your own.
Overpay or learn to make clothes.

>Neck/back pains? Stop looking down and start bending your knees or squatting
That doesn't work because of the layout of my house and honestly most buildings here, unless you want me to constantly crouch walk.

>Bed too small? Fuck the matress, buy a roll of memory foam and make a comfy custom fitted nest!
I don't have a lot of space or money.

It's just, not that easy. I'm sorry.

| Like, I appreciate the thought, but, if it was that easy to fix that stuff it wouldn't be a problem.

| >>748319
>Just be rich with lots of free time. It's not that hard.

| >>748319
>there are short doms out there that want a tall sub!
This is true. It's me, I'm the short dom who would love a tall sub.

| >>748358
I know that people like you exist, but that doesn't change the fact that I want to be the little one.

| Just make your own clothes and your own bed and craft your own toilet and apartment. It's not that hard.

| am tall

| As someone who never grew past 144cm, trust me when I say that being truly short really sucks. You don't want to be short. Normal, average height is the optimal height.

| >>748332
Move to america, or at least out of whatever country is built for very small people. Lots of room there for big people, yea!
I understand that it is hard, and you face many hard times and hardships.
Space should not be one of them!
>>748362
One day you will be able to be the little one, but only if you work towards making that future a reality!

| >>748445
This

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1616956769

This thread is permanently archived