danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Fit g/u/rl with ponytail thread

| Ohhh aren't they the best?

| tomboys are top tier

| Not a big fan of ponytails on myself but I am a female powerlifter and like my hair short <3

| Any suiko fans here? As new OPM chapter dropped?

| I just want a girl I can work out with together and then sit around with playing vidya and watching movies. Is that too much to ask T-T

| >>747597
I want to reply something but have no idea what to say...

| It's all positive vibes tho

| >>747575
True!

| >>747684 Thank you <3

| >>747666 You'll find her someday, shes out there <3

| >>747769
I hope so. Until then I'll keep dreaming of having a big muscles gf to have big muscles with while I work on getting big muscles of my own.
If nothing else, at least I've been developing some good exercise habits of late.

| >>747781 Aww nice!! That's a very good thing to have and I'm proud of you! Keep it up <3

| >>747935
Thanks for the kind words, friend

| >>748005 Anytime~! ^^ <3
And it's super nice to talk with others who workout a lot since I dont get to usually and I'm planning on becoming a personal trainer <3

| >>748032 I won't say I work out "a lot" exactly, but for a couple months now I've been getting into the habit of weight training every day after work, and then since I was dragging my feet on cardio I picked up Ring Fit a couple weeks ago, and I've been using that to get my heart rate up every day xD

But I've definitely seen improvements from both of those, and it feels like having a regular exercise routine is helping me to have more structure in the rest of my day-to-day life.

| >>748032 And that's cool that you have a goal like that in mind! I wish I knew what I wanted to be, but I'll make do with what I can until I can figure that out.

| >>748066 Awww well there is no set way to have a routine it's all personal so that's super good you enjoy doing that and are getting cardio in! It seems to be working for you <3

| >>748066 Yeah finding what you want takes time, I'm not even so sure myself but I love fitness so its something I wanna go after. But good luck!! <3

| >>748088 in any case, I'm happy for you! I've been doing IT stuff for a while because it's easy enough and I can make okay money doing it, but I have no idea what I want in the long run.

Other than big muscles xD

| uh... any pictures? for a starving soul...

| >>748138 Thank you~!!! And that's a very nice goal to have! I hope you reach them and find out what it is you want to do in life ^^ <3

| >>748150 Aww I would but I'm hyper paranoid especially when it comes to internet pics. I will say I'm a 5'7 female and I'm 190 lbs with a visible core and a good overall tone and bulk since I love strength training and not just slimming <3

| >>748152
i am very paranoid as well and would never post pictures myself so it is understandable.

| >>748162 Thank you for understanding <3

| Being fit is really cool. Unfortunately I'm not so fit myself now (replace i with an a if you catch my drift), so that just makes me admire you fit g/u/rls' dedication even more.

Other thing I have to say though, I don't know what it is, but messy ponytails just make me weak. Such a good cozy look.

| >>748237 Aww thank you for the kind words!! Being fit isn't easy though since it's a whole lifestyle change so I get it. And I guess I can see the appeal of ponytails for sure but I've liked my hair short as of late and plan on dyeing it soon <3

| >>748288
Short and dyed hair is the best imo. Tomboy vibes are my favourite and I honestly wish I had a look that fit tomboy vibes.
Big ups to you.

| >>748289 Awww thank you so much! <3
I'm planning on doing silver tbh, it always seemed really cool and I have goth vibes going anyhow <3

| >>748299
Sounds sick! Go for it homie. Give me some advice for spicing up my style a bit at the same time. I want those kinda vibes.

| >>748331 Thanks!! And I've always been goth since middle school pretty much, was always that weird crazy girl. I've changed a lot since but my style hasn't. Neither has my music taste. What I'd say for those vibes is firstly to be yourself and find what feels right for you. You have to own the look and try to not give a shit what people think. Try being self confident in your looks because they make you happy. Since goth is quite varied <3

| >>748335
Hmm. Well, I already do that for the most part. I don't have that many different pieces of clothing, but also, a big package of clothes I ordered should arrive soon.
So, I guess I've got that part down.

| >>748360 Oh nice!!! Tell me more if you want to, getting new clothes is always nice <3

| >>748394
It is really nice!
I'm not sure what more I can tell you though. But, I'll answer if you ask questions and I'd love some general advice.

| >>748413 Well I mean like when they arrive! And what kind of look are you going for specifically? Theres a lot of variation in goth culture <3

| >>748505
Hmm. Well, I wouldn't say it's 100% goth. But, probably in the same alley. Some fishnet, skirts, thigh highs, tops, belted tee, like, those kinda vibes. Colour wise mostly black and white or black and red.
So, I'll be mixing and matching those things. I don't know what the name of that would be though.

| >>748557 Oh that sounds like a pretty nice look! Fishnets are adorable especially if they have some bigger gaps and tears imo! Well it's definitely not like high maintenance fancy dress goth though that's pretty rare these days anyways. And goth is more about the culture which does include styles too yes but theres more to it than that. But either way sounds like a super cute look and I bet you'd rock it! <3

Total number of posts: 36, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1617117764

This thread is permanently archived