danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Friend get mad when i was sarcastical about my steam libraty

| Hello.. i want to ask for a one option.. i know this person from roleplay server where we played long time.. we played yesterday little portal 2 sending news, memes and so.. later when i did recommend him one anime.. he was telling that he doesn't like anime and japanese things.. than he was telling about how his profile is anime-free.. i was for fun found that he is having pac-man.. than he told me that he can't watch my libraty where i wasn't played a lot games [1/x]

| I was sarcastically said that his pc would probably crash from it.. (i have over 3k games + added f2p games so it's there over 6k items) i wasn't mean it any way rude.. than he was saying me that he would give me slap if we would meet in person, that am i look down to him because i bought rtx.. that am i living spoilt life in capital city, that am i not deserve own games what i don't play and pc what am i using on playing pixelised games.. [2/x]

| Than he told me that he is glad that he can't spend otherwise he would end as me, shutted in room and alone, avoiding of people.. "i will buy best graphic card and than i will play stupid games", "since you bought pc, i can't stand you", "i don't understand why did i added you back, i'm only angry, we have nothing common only by sudden random we are playing games"...

I was sorry for my original sarcastical sentence that i wasn't mean it rude.. and it wasn't mean serious.. [3/x]

| At the end i did only said that i do understand and removed him.. but to being honest, i don't.. he is having truth about some things, i do really buying a lot.. but i'm honestly keeping these things for myself, i'm rarely saying about my purchases.. also he is having truth about that am i avoiding people.. i'm probably having really close to being hikikomori.. but i feel uncomfortable about way how he did attack suddenly without reason.. i feel honestly sad from it.. [4/x]

| But at the other side, idk what can i say or do.. i'm sorry that he is thinking that am i look down to him.. to being honest i never thought that someone can have this thinking about me.. i'm always trying being nice to people because i feel uncomfortable about conflicts, judging and so.. idk what am i did wrong, but i'm still thinking about it :( [5/5]

| Bruh he's just a basement dweller and was never nice, so leave him

| he's a cunt

| >>747219 i was in contact with him again since december..

| it was honestly fun time these 3-4 months

| I hit character limit and realized nobody would read everything I was typing. tldr: online friendships aren't real relationships, no matter how close you think you are to your discord pals.

| >>747261
Not true. I have online friends and our relationships are definetly real. Whenever we meet up to hang out it's like we've been friends for years.

>>747243 >>747244
Just give him some time. He'll grow out of it at some point.

| He's not worth your time. He's an absolute cunt. If he goes off and treats you like shit for something so simple, you don't want him in your life.

>>747261
In some cases I'd agree, in some cases I don't. Online friendships can be very much real, but it's easier to be fake online. You can meet some very, very real and genuine people and become best friends, but you can also meet some people who don't show their true selves, won't ever let you know them and have ulterior motives.

| >>747261 honestly.. i think that it is.. friendship is about exchange of information and sharing things, and having fun, no?

>>747285 idk.. i feel honestly sad from it.. it was nice time..

| >>747289
I understand that, but sometimes in life you need to break people off. It's very hard the first few times, and if you're a sentimental person it never exactly gets easy.

But, you'll learn that sometimes it's for the best. Sometimes people just, don't work well together, and if he had such a strong reaction and spewed so much hateful shit over something that was obviously just a simple, non-offensive joke, then, that's a very big red flag.

| He got mad when you joked about having more money than him in a friendly way. It is sad, but better to find out he os a bad friend now instead of many years later

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1616497729

This thread is permanently archived