danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Have you seen this gurl in /new/...

| She always gets but ass mad in a debate and very typically bumps semi-dead threads because she just can't let a topic go?

| Seems like you're the one who can't let shit go. Don't bring /new/ over to the other boards. Fuck off.

| Sounds like everyone in /new/ tbh

| >>746812
Found her!

| >>746815
I don't use /new/... I don't want to be dragged into this kinda shit. That's why I'm mad whenever people try to drag that shit out and spread it. It's pure cancer.

| >>746817
Well, this thread was kinda baity anyways. Let's stop giving a fuck.

| I tend to stay as far away from /new/ as possible, so no. Please stop bringing this shit here, keep it contained.

| >>746819
True, true. It's just, like, fuck sake. I wish the mods would just jump on one day and ban everyone on /new/ then delete the board. That or keep /new/ as bait and then slowly but surely take them out one by one, you feel?

| >>746817
No one is dragging you into anything though. You're posting in this thread on your own accord.

You're obviously the one OP is talking about. You're wearing your insecurities on your sleeves ffs.

| >>746809
Yeah, I don't go to /new/ much any more. Every thread is like 2 people samefagging discord/hate or trowing a tantrum when they get backed against a wall.

| >>746850
G/u/rls really do be paranoid, huh? I mean, I can't blame you. I responded aggressively. I just get mad seeing /new/ mentioned. I avoid that shit like the plague. I get how that's sus though. And, I mean, if you don't believe me that's fine. At least I myself know I ain't /new/ levels of pathetic.

| With that settled, let's stop talking about it. For what its worth, drama dropped sharply after I told them to stop fucking around with trying to find each other and spamming threads in the process.

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1616254138

This thread is permanently archived