danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Male crop tops

| Male crop tops, or rather, males wearing crop tops, is something I think should be way more common.

I think it looks good, and, I recently bought one for the first time, and I'm loving it. It's really comfy, and it let's you experiment with new and different styles that you normally couldn't do.

Males usually wear stuff that fully covers their torso, or just wear nothing on their torso, and I think that's silly when an in-between exists and can be way more interesting.

| Are you muscular or skinny? I guess it might look good on you.

Woudn't work out well on dadbods like myself.

| I prefer low cut necks that show off my chest hair, but I wish men wore less clothing in general.

| >>737115
Hmm. Sort of an in-between. Not that muscular, but not exactly skinny. If that makes sense?

>>737123
I agree. Lighter clothing for all males! More skin!

| >>737115 As an overweight person, I definitely get the apprehension, but honestly I think it's still worth trying out, even if it just ends up being something you wear at home. Crop tops are super comfortable in my experience and if you don't like it you don't have to keep wearing it. But yea, honestly, fuck body standards and just try things out!

| >>737191
100% agree!

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1612709213

This thread is permanently archived