danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I wish I could show my weaknesses

| Not as taking pride in them, I mean just if I could breath relieved and live life without worrying that someone will attack me if I end up letting go of my constant self-policing state.

| Damn.

| What are you weaknesses tho? Can you share them? It anonymous board after all.

| Is it femboys. Because mine sure is.

| >>735334 hey me too

| It's not femboys, tho.

| Hey op, I feel ya. I'm a very closed book too which sometimes kind harm my friendships a bit.

This is gonna sounds cheesy, but it helps to have a journal of sorts. Just write down all your thoughts, shit or not. It'll help you live with your flaws.

Or you can post your problems in an anon board like this, but for some people (myself included tbh) getting a single mean comment can wreck my entire day, so that's always a risk.

| >>735366

Keeping a journal helped me before, but I just grew tired of revolving around the same things, it's like complaining about the same situation everyday.

| >>bc6d4c
Just keep it easy g/u/rl.
I just want you to know that you are not alone, there are many of us who are afraid of showing our weaknesses, our weak spots.
I don't know your reasons, but mines, are that I don't want everyone else to see me as a weak person. It can sound absurd, but there's that kind of fear about what could happen later, I'm sure you get what kind of feeling I mean.

But hey, we should not care that much about it, let's just try to keep on going as we are. At the end, everyone else have their weaks spots as well.

| Is it tomboys then?

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1612222666

This thread is permanently archived