danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I don't think everything will be ok

| I have been unemployed for 5 years, live on my mom house helping how ever I can.
I'm more than 20 pounds under my idol weight, sometimes I feel too sick of sadness to eat even if I'm hungry.
I try to study by myself on the web stuff that could get a job.
My only friends are online and I'm glad for them a lot but I always have the feeling they don't care about me,I don't mean anything.
I still in my young 20s but I feel I have accepted all of this sadness.
I can't help but feel this

| *ideal weight - (tried to resume all I feel in there with 500 limit)

| I know it probably doesnt help but at least you arent alone in that. Future prospects for young adukts have been absolutely gutted-first by capitalist inequality, and secondly by this pandemic.

I think you should try to create stuff. And if you suck at it thats cool-stay at it. I think you have things you want to express and ai encourage you to take a crack at it since you have a bit of time.

Wish i had better advice

| focus on getting technichal skills to make you employable. e.g. in the time being get a low skill job and study a degree at the same time

| I'm on the same situation and I'm just as lost as you...

| This feeling of lost is horrible, I only feel more awful applying for basic jobs and still not getting any.
Sometimes I do little creative things to take my mind off things with those ideas but it's nothing impressive.
Sometimes I wished to live in a minecraft like reality, surviving off my own effort and building a safe place I could just live in peace.
Delusions and or dreams like these is what kinda keeps me sane, maybe someday I'll be able to live off my job in a chill life.

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1612097934

This thread is permanently archived