danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Just a quick vent.

| I'm just gonna quickly vent here because I'm depressed and I remembered this site existed. Don't really care what memey and troll comments will appear, just needed to write it out.

You know that feeling of not really having much reason to feel like shit but still feeling like shit? Like things being relatively decent in life and just going well but feeling miserable and lonely and just tired all time. It's just really fucking hitting hard right now and sucks.

ending the vent here

| Interesting, seldom do you see one in such state. Well I hope you the best my friend. Should you prefer to do an activity with your fellow g/u/rls, feel free to speak it out loud. I myself can lend you my support any time any way you want.

-MoneyBag

| brain chemistry maybe
sometimes even having strange bacterial levels in the gut can mess with your mental state

| Oh i hate that, it becomes even worse when you get mad at yourself for not being happy.
Whatever it is, it ain't your fault. Best of luck G/u/rl

| Assuming you're in the northern hemisphere, do you know if this is a thing that happens more often in winter? Bc first of all I feel you, but I also know that winter/lack of sunlight (and thereby lack of vitamin d) makes things way worse and more frequent for me, so maybe that's worth looking into?

Either way, I really hope things get better for you g/u/rl. Also please excuse the unsolicited advice.

| I've been there. The thing that always helped me was keeping a schedule and doing some chores right after I wake up. Then, I tend to start off the day in a more industrious mindset.

Someone once told me the idea that happiness comes when things are getting better for you. So often, I have to find a new goal.

| It's hard to see anything as not being helpless but please tell someone, and have a long conversation about why you feel about this with someone else

| Just try to help someone with something, instead of waiting for help. You'll feel needed and this will boost your mood.

| Are you getting enough sleep OP? This feeling usually hits me really hard when I undersleep.

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1612077870

This thread is permanently archived