danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Are you healthy?

| Are you taking care of your health?

| I try to. But for the last few days my neck started to hurt like a mf whenever I bend it back. I guess sitting in front of the computer forever doesn't help my poor neck.

| I try, but having a chronic illness means a lot of upkeep and sometimes I just need a break from that. But I'm getting there I think.

| my physical health is quite decent.

| I'mm pretty healthy now, but i already have some minor joint problems that make me worried for when i get older

| Nope.

| I play a lot of Beat Saber and I think it's keeping me at the minimum level of fitness pretty well. My legs hurt from more than an hour of walking in a day now though so my legs seem to have suffered from COVID enclosure.

>>734370 This is probably my biggest danger. I tend to let my shoulder blades push backwards too far.

| I need little wait before my cuts white..

| Well, I gave up drinking this month, and quit pounding monster energy last year.

Sleeping habits got bad tho.

| No, my mental health is shit so everything physical is even worse

| >>734787 plwase care about yourself :(

| Nah. I'm overweight, have a terrible posture that gas already started killing my neck and back, my sleeping habits are awful (I get about 4 hours of light non-refreshing sleep per day). Most of this is due to mental health issues I couldn't care to even start getting into right now.

| that has already*
Kind of a Freudian slip, I guess.

| I am really healthy :) Only digestion/gastrointestinal issues. You op?

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1612066267

This thread is permanently archived