danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Do I want female friends?

| I feel like I need contact with more women because all of my friends are men. Whenever I get the chance to speak to a girl I feel happy just because of the fact that she's a woman and not a man. But is it me just wanting to have friends of both genders or am I actually looking for a gf without really knowing? I don't really understand the feeling tbh

| That is kinda weird. Generally you don't pick your friends' genders sooo maybe you want to be romantically invested in someone. Idk go have fun

| Well, either way, it seems like you should start by looking to make more female friends. Even if you want female friends so you can look for someone to date, that's still wanting female friends, isn't it?

| >>731850 I agree that it's weird, but yes, having fun and experimenting should be the priority!

>>731870 and I think this is so wise, it makes so much sense. There's nothing wrong with just starting to make some female friends regardless of the motive, there might not even be one.

Thanks!

| Yes you want female friends. In college my ability to talk to girls increased dramatically after I decided to befriend girls instead of date them. And I met my best friend that way. Also way more opportunity to meet new people to date afterwards

| yeah, female friends are great, especially if you share a few interests and can talk for ages. I've found that most of my close friends are female, even if I've still got the bois, I think that females can share a much more deep and rewarding relationship. that's just my experience tho, I'm still surprised that I've got friends lmao. give it a shot, why not, just be honest and be you.

| have female friends.

I guarantee your life will be better and by interacting with them you will be way more comfortable and yourself when speaking to romantic partners.

| I kinda get that. It's nice having friends that are different from what you're used to, be it gender, sexuality or nationality. Just knowing people who are different and with different perspectives can make things a lot more fun and help you grow and develop yourself more.

| >>0debba if you're just trying to make women friends to fuck them you won't have them very long, that's deceptive and nobody likes that. Being upfront is best, we have dating for a reason, that's not good advice for op to take

| >>732214 stop projecting and take your sexual frustration to /d/

| >>732228 what?

| >>732190
this honestly. you definitely just want a girlfriend. I don't see why their gender would matter if you just want friends and most guys with female friends never feel what you are feeling. At least I don't. not trying to be mean, but you honestly just sound like some loser that thinks women are special. they are humans just like us. Go get a gf and you'll see.

| >>0debba
You have some points, while also being completely wrong in some ways.
Of course everyone likes to fuck, but not everyone is as desperate for sex as you seem to be. I prefer having good ass friends over having a partner, and if fucking one of those friends in any way would complicate or potentially ruin that friendship then I wouldn't do it, because I prefer having someone who cares about me than having someone who cares about my dick.

| I'm attracted to both genders, so that shit applies to literally every single one of my friends.
I do find most my friends, both male and female, very attractive. In a hypothetical world where fucking them wouldn't have the potential of ruining my friendship or creating complications, of course I would do it. But that's not how the real world works homie. I have friends I find extremely hot that I wouldn't fuck even if they asked, because I genuinely care about them as friends.

| I understand what OP is saying because rn I have less female friends than male ones, so I would like having more females. Not because of sexual attraction because my male friends are hot as fuck, but because I find it genuinely interesting.
>>732249
This anon is right in saying that they're just humans, but people of different genders, sexualities and nationalities are treated differently and have a different culture, therefore different perspectives and interesting shit to bring.

| Genuinely believing that everything is about sex is the most incel shit. Sex is a big part of society and human nature, but there's way, way more to life than that. Is that really so hard to comprehend?

| >>b0419f

hah lesbians

| >>b0419f
whats an incel

| >>732261

lol ur a homo

| lmao

| >>732264

So freud was an incel lol

| >>732308
Incel: involuntarily celibate
Someone who wants to fuck but never gets to fuck, so they usually end up become extremely sexually frustrated to the point where they view the world in weird ways and obsess and unhealthy amount over sexual stuff and often think that's what everything in the world is about.
It can also be used as a synonym for basement dweller/social reject who doesn't know how to act and is slightly delusional and close-minded.

>>732314
Sure am.

| >>732335
Bro, you gotta be some level of autistic to be that obsessed with understanding how the psyche works, and have you seen him? Definitely an incel.

On the serious side though, if "absolutely everything is about sex" is what you get from his writings you should consider reading through it again.
Sex and sexual desire is a big part of human nature and affects the psyche in many different ways, but is sex everything? No. No it isn't.
Well, not unless you're an incel.

| where the white women at?

| Men shouldn't be friends with women

| >>732401

i am white woman.

>unzips tentacle monster

| >>732385
Lmao calling Sigmund "fucker of mothers" Freud and incel

sit down lmfao you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about peabrain lmfao

| >>732566
Not understanding an obvious joke and using middle school insults instead of arguments. You sure are proving how smart you are.

Total number of posts: 28, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1611269032

This thread is permanently archived