danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Tips on how to help with feet pain?

| So I started a new job not long ago as a cashier, first job actually. I was was happy at first getting one, but I've been having a lot of trouble adjusting to pain in my feet. Do you guys have any tips to avoid the pain of standing for long periods of time without break?

| Exnurse assistant here! Compression socks are going to be your new best friend! After work you will probably want to do hot and cold treatments, soak feet in hot/warm water then use a frozen water bottle and roll your feet on it. Feet rollers with pressure points help too. Elevate your feet while you sleep and if all else fails getting some gel inserts for your shoes and some Tylenol does wonders. I have consistent pain in my feet and this is what helps me so best of luck g/u/rl <3

| Also congrats on the new job!

| Can I have a feet picture for... investigation? Yes, it is absolutely necessary.

| I can lick em. I'm sure it will help

| >>731284 Thanks so much! I really appreciate it, the advice and the good wishes for the job. I hope your own pain gets better over time as well. c:

| And obviously the feet degenerates are here like flies. >>731319 >>731286

| Does it smell? It could be infected! I can smell it for you.

| Cut them off and replace them with 2l coca cola bottles

| >>731505 Thanks! I just take it one day at a time! Just remember to be kind to your body and start self care early that was probably my mistake when I first started working ^^; Again best of luck!

| I don't know if this is helpful, but my father had a problem with his heel hurting because he was overweight. Being overweight can be really hefty on the joints and heel. Take what you will with taht

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1611194956

This thread is permanently archived