danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How do you become a citizen?

| Im kind of desperate to get out of my country. I don't see a future in here and I don't have basic human rights. I plan to move to the Philippines to live with my ex but neither of us know how that will work out. I tried asking some of my friends and googled this but didn't find a detailed answer. Can somebody help?

| Why the Philippines? I mean, there are probably better countries out there.

| >>729397
>Philippines

My g/u/rl, there are... waaaay better choices. And besides, I doubt Dueterte is letting anyone in right now, what with Covid going straight to hell.

Also, your ex? You're not stalking her, are you?

| moving to live with your EX is a fucking bad idea either way. ESPECIALLY if you're moving to other country. ESPECIALLY is it's fucking... Philippines.

| GOOOOD citizens of The Imperial City! Welcome! Welcome to The Arena!!!

| Come to Brazil g/u/rl :)

| Op, where the heck do you live that the Phillippines, of all places, is somehow a better option?

| Go live in dangeru

| Australia or a UK country that has universal healthcare would be a better option than an island in the middle of the ocean.

Understand the worth of your money, the available housing, and the local language+tolerance before switching.

Canada may be a better option. You can buy a literal mountain in Canada for around $400,000USD.

| Pro tip: don't expect basic human rights in any country

| if temp apply for asylum seeking

| >>729503 v true

| >>729503

this tbh.

| >>729397
What a terrible idea

| >>729397
Green card, green card!

| Service guarantees citizenship! Would you like to know more?

| OP here. I live in Iran and Philippines is so much better. I'm not stalking my ex, we still talk sometimes and she said that she will help me get out of here the best way she can. I can't afford to live in most 1st world countries, since their currencies are so over priced.

| >>730105
As someone in Canada, the trick is to find a place in Canada that isn't Toronto or Vancouver. If you pick Saskatchewan or Manitoba, it's much cheaper to live there.

| >>730109 I'll consider it and I'll do some research since canada really seem like a better option.

| >>730105

I guess if you live in Iran, the Philippines really is better by comparison.

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1610555117

This thread is permanently archived