danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Weed thread

| I am fairly new to mariuana. Before I got my hands on a single gelato pen I had only smoked weed once before. The first couple of times I've gotten high I got really fucking paranoid, but lately ive just started watching anime and generally distracting myself from concentrating on the high, and it works. What do you guys think about weed? Any strain prefrences?

| Why?

| Weed is trash

| Why do you smoke if you need to distract yourself from the high? It's very obvious that you're someone who shouldn't be doing it, so why do it?

| >>729199 Most people shouldn't do it. But heh, people like getting cancer and a destroyed brain.

| I don't like weeds. Usually when they appear on my lawn I can use the lawnmower. But if that doesn't work I have to do it manually and it's a pain

| >>729238
Well, yeah. It that sense nobody should. But for some people weed helps them relax and feel better, and while it's bad for you it's positive effects can (depending on your view and situation) be worth the negative effects.

But for some people, weed justakes them anxious and paranoid, so there is literally no benefits to smoking it.

| I prefer edibles

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1610226351

This thread is permanently archived