danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Dream thread

| 1. Visited my old highschool. Misplaced locales and architecture. Saw a younger version of who I think was my mother with a extremely pregnant figure. Woke up after breaking all of my bottom left teeth in the dream. The pain felt real.
2. My home was under construction. There was a third level with a park with strange animals, but I walked out through my neighborhood. Surrounded by grey buildings. Met with an internet friend, we held hands and I was attacked by a thing I didn't see

| ah yes, dreams.

i have written down a few over the years so i could fetch my dream journal if you're interested.

what is your experience with lucid dreams?
dreamch.net
what was your most interesting dream?

know about any 'dream universes' you find yourself frequently in?

your dreams are subconscious visualizations. the best way to meet your subconscious is probably through there.

| >>98a40f Sure, sounds fun.

Lucid dreaming led to sleep paralysis. Not something I'd like to do again

My most interesting dream? Probably the one where I was stuck in another house. I'll fetch it soon.

A lot of my dreams take place in altered versions of my house. It might not be my house, but it feels that wat. There's a lot of travelling involved when it isn't in the house, but only by land. I never flew or sailed for long periods of time.

My subconscious is weirder than most.

| I won the first term of a presidential election by doing nothing but mumbling in japanese like a weeb.

Did I win the second term? I don't know.

| No dream today. Spent a few minutes in a drowsy state between sleep and awake where I thought I got up and started my day, but after that I woke up for good and was in bed.

| I dreamed, but it wss too disjointed. My local church opened a place within it that was a museum of sorts. My old hardware teacher was there but ignored me. First dream involving masks I believe, as well as social distancing.

| I dreamt I was a butterfly. Or was I a butterfly dreaming he was a man?

| What happens when you gurls die in dreams?
For me the dream just resets, its like going back in time, if I try to do anything different the dream makes sure I go a certain route too

| For me the dream just ends and another starts, at least most of the time. Some other times it just keeps going with a different narrative.

| Oh and if I go lucid and start messing the dream up then the dream starts to change up so it keeps me in the narrative

so if Im tired of dying and start flrying to run away in a nightmare the things follwing me we scale in power and abilities

| Unfortunately all my dreams are about my failed romantic relationships and terrible things happening to people I care about.

| Should I just google how to lucid dream? I'm not sure if I've even ever experienced it.
But dreams, yes. I write them on my phone's notepad as soon as I wake up. More than weird stuff happening, I love dreams with very felt emotions.

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1609873934

This thread is permanently archived