danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Thank God for pets

| Just a wholesome gamer moment.
Sometimes i find it excruciatingly difficult and painful to exist, but my dogs seem to know when that happens and picks up on that. So they do their best to snuggle up and make me happy. It works every time. Couldn't imagine where i'd be if they never kept me grounded like this.

Share your wholesome pet stories.

| I raise a bunch of outdoor cats. There's this one that most of the other cats fight with and so he's not around much.

One day he comes up to me and I crouch down and place him in my lap. This is the first time I've interacted with him in months and yet he just laid down there so comfortably and slept in my lap for an hour.
Made me feel real sorry for him, he's fairly roughed up and old. After that I made both him and this other old cat both lie on my lap and that went well.

| Now he comes by more often and he loves scratches as much as any other of my cats.
I got a bunch of cat stories. I own like 11 cats at the moment lol. All outdoor raised.

| I had surgery 2 years ago because of chronic pain and whenever I have a pain episode my cats always hangout with me until it's over. One of them is really sweet and he almost knows immediately if something is wrong, like by the way I'm walking or how I sound he just knows a pain episode is coming. I just crawl into bed and he jumps up and starts kneeding on me or licking my hands, almost as if he's putting me to sleep! Better than any pill I've used before!

| >>727950 Once I was really dizzy and having headaches after playing games and I fell onto the floor. He curled up next to me as if he was trying to get me up then he disappeared and came back with my other cat. Together they hangout with me until I was strong enough to crawl into bed. I called them my magic cats because they are like a magic medicine lol I'm happy to have them in my life!

| >>727625 aww that's so sweet! I wish we can raise cats, but my mum is afraid of them.

>>727951 i relate to this!! Whenever i feel extremely suicidal, my dogs almost know when it happens and cuddles on me until i can pick myself back up again. Mental health isn't that big yet where i'm from so i've only had therapy behind my parent's back for recovery. They mean so much to me and they're the reason i'm still alive today. We truly don't deserve them.

| >>82c15d
Please take care of yourself senpai!

I've been thinking of getting my life motto tattooed in latin on my arm. Fac Animalia Beatus - Make Animals Happy.

| My dog has helped me through a lot. I got him during a very rough period of my life, and laying on the floor in the middle of night cuddling with him makes me feel a little better. We take turns with me petting him and him licking my hands and face, and just do that for, like, a good hour or so.

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1610024250

This thread is permanently archived