danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Are you me?

| Idk why, but i never found community what had so much similar interests, kinks, favourite games, anime, projects, kind of memes, aesthetics and so.. i don't want make conspiracy.. but who are you? What are your lifes like? I.. really want to know you..

I'm sorry for making it so chaotic..

| i brought you here

| >>c5487d You should know what are lives are like, all you've got to do is take your schizophrenia medication, and look into the mirror. Take one, long gaze and ask yourself the same question. Who are we? Who are you?

| i am you
you are everyone you hate

| It is time for you to wake up from the coma. That car accident wasn't your fault

| >>718420 no, i came here alone..
>>718421 i take nothing anymore, sadly i never wasn't properly diagnosed with anyhing..
>>718425 no, you are me
>>718427 i'm sorry, but i'm pretty sure that if am i in coma, it's because of suicide and not of a car accident..

| >>718419
Only you when you sleep.

| I mean, damn bro. I wouldn't really be seeing this if you were in a coma, I hope? I better not be in some cunts coma fantasy or some shit. Fuck that.

| You have to wake up
There are people who need you and miss you

| Tell me something about yourself please ^^
I can tell about me.. i was studying IT and Production on high school, and now i'm studying media on university.. if can i being honest, i don't have any plans.. i like to travel.. i like asian culture, over that i was only 1 day in korea.. but i really want see more countries xd i had really a lot gaming console systems when i was younger.. i liked to play with Lego a lot and so.. i was grow up on Fox Kids and Jetix TV and so...

| >>718601
Hmm. Well, currently I'm doing some song writing and I'll be getting me a paid job that I'll work at probably 10 or so hours a week. Not a lot, but enough to save up money for the things I'm planning while also working on music on the side.
I have plans if travelling a lot. Living out of country for hopefully months at a time with my best friend, go on roadtrips to most of Europe, some Asian countries like Japan and Thailand and then settle down and hopefully be a teacher.

| *plans of

| >>718607 it sounds honestly really nice ^^ if you will travel around Europe, you could maybe visit Prague :D do you have some songs public somewhere? on Youtube, Soundcloud, Spotify or something? ^^ i would honestly being interested to listen.. but i do understand if you want stay anonymous..

| If can i being honest.. i want to learn play on Piano and Violin.. but procrastination is my weakness.. i really admire your will! ^^

| >>718636
I might have something public soon, but also, I don't really know. I don't have the rights to use the instrumental so the only song I have that'll be completely finished soon might just be a little personal project and never go public. I'll probably share it on this board once I do release something though.

>>718637
I can't play any instruments, and I struggle a lot with procrastination as well. It took me half a year from I started to almost having one finished song now.

| >>718675 still you are stronger person than me^^

| So here are a few words about me: I am retarded

| >>718815
Nah homie. Looking at yourself as weak or not being able to do it is what holds you back. For real. I've never seen anyone who thinks that they can't do something like that succeed, but every time I see someone who believes that they can do something like that they always succeed. It might take a really long time, but having a losing mindset won't get you anywhere.

So I'm not stronger than you. I've just been lucky enough to have people teach me that and then applied it.

| I feel that am i failing last 3 years..

| Yup that's a symptom of aging past 21. >>718878

| >>718944
That's a symptom of being alive. I'm under 21 but I feel like I've just failed at everything and done nothing with the last few years of my life.

| >>718944 i feel like this since 18/19.. it was started around birthdays of 19

| >>718982 >>718994
21, 18/19, like, damn you g/u/rls are lucky. Been feeling like this since 15...

| >>718998 i do admire you stand it so far..

| >>719090
What else am I supposed to do though? I've got someone who loves me dearly. I'm not gonna betray him by ending it after everything he's done for me. So, just gotta keep going and try to get through it despite the constant pain. One day it'll all be better. At least that's what I believe.

Total number of posts: 25, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1606471643

This thread is permanently archived