danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Brilliant Brat archetype in mangas/other?

| self-explanatory title. i'm looking for characters that shine as bright as Rose Hathaway. they're brilliant but they're brats. for teachers it's 50% dream 50% nightmare. completely rebellious, gives no shits about authority, beats up anyone they want -- as long as they deserve it -- and still scores straight Aces on any test. can get people to do what they want, even the school director lol. female much preferred, now show me the people that burn bright like wild flames!

| and let them be charismatic! captivating, even!
the kind to turn your life upside down lel
but not psychopaths!

| >no psychopaths
Oh c'mon man, that's like the best part!

| >>718081 i know that it isn't a manga... but i do recommend to read "Destroy me please!"... it's really warmed my heart <3

| >>718097
well, post what you want!
>>718104
waiiiit... that sounds like a thread...

| >>718113 yes, but with so awesome story :3

| >>718243
Aw. Thank you! But almost none of you listened to me :(

| >>718507 you are the one who am i thinking that it is? ^^ i hope that you are following my to-do list :3

| >>718533
I'm trying my best! It's really hard though sometimes when I don't feel too good, but, you still didn't give me what I wanted dummy! So why should I?

| >>718562 i'm sadly sub af, but i don't mind teasing xd

| >>718588
Dummy! Why did you even talk!? I needed big mean dom! Not silly little super nice sub!

| >>718605 because you are cute brat :3

| >>718634
Stop it! Now we're just ruining this g/u/rls thread with and rp that's already finished! Dummy!

| >>718674 it wasn't a roleplay, it was my real persona "^^

| >>718814
I don't care dummy! I don't care, I don't care, I don't care!!! Just leave me alone!

| >>718845 no <3

| >>718877
Then I'll just leave the whole planet then dummy! Maybe if I get into hell they will punish me like I want there!

| >>718883 sorry, hell and heaven are only concepts.. and even if it was exists, i'm pretty sure that you would end in heaven, because best punishment for you will be not get punished:p

| >>718989
No! No no nO NO NO!!!!! I wouldn't! Suicide is a sin and I've been a bad girl! I would not go to the nice place! Nah ah!

| >>718993 but it's not punishment when you want this "^^

| >>718996
But, but...
You're so mean! You won't even let me die with nice thoughts in my head! If I don't get punished there's no point to living and no point to dying...

I hate this world!!!

| >>718997 see? I told you that i can destroy you :p

| >>719089
You're no! Not! No! You're not destroying me! You're just a dummy :(

| >>719095 if are you thinking so "^^

| >>719253
You aren't! That's just the truth and the facts! You're just a silly dummy and nothing more! We're done here!!!

| >>719264 i know that you are psychically destroyed now :3

| the only thing you idiots destroyed is my thread

| rip gahahahha>>719310

| does rich kid tyoe kinda overlap with the trope?

| >>719310 hahahaha

| >>719310 i'm sorry squidward :c

Total number of posts: 31, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1606687685

This thread is permanently archived