danger/u/
A question for the Russians

| So my friend and are were wondering which frases do you use to flirt or start a booty call? Do you have an equivalent for frases like 'hey u up?' ???

| vodka

| >>717412
Say no more

| Flirting, huh? Well, this one counts, I guess

Сосочка-девочка, почему одна, сейчас будет два. Не стесняйся давай, полчасика на подмыться и жду на своем одноместном кабриолете телесного цвета. Букет - тебе

| Seriously though, I don't think there are a lot of standart, pre-made phrases for flirting in Russian. It's all up to your imagination. Of course, shit like "Вашей маме зять не нужен?" exist, but no one sane enough uses those cheesy lines to flirt.

| >>717422
Как же это было ужасно.

| >>717422
чел...

| >>717422 бля...

| As you can see op, all of the Russians approve of this >>717422 variant! Feel free to use it whenever you want to flirt with some Russian-speaking person! It will most definitely work out in your favour!

| >>717422

I have no idea what this means outside Google Translate, but even the google translate-variant was funny and oddly charming.

| >>717422 Это классика.

| I made this post but I don't speak Russian so I have no freaking idea of what you guys are saying so it'll be a good thing if you can tell if the Google translation is good

| I doubt google translate can even comprehend the cringe levels of those lines my dude

| >>fcede0 you're probably right

| >>fcede0 you're probably right

| >>717422 Woah wtf is this google translation?!
>> Papilla-girl, why one, now there will be two. Don't be shy, go clean for half an hour and wait in my flesh-colored one-seater convertible. Bouquet for you

| >>718955
>not owning a flesh-colored one-seater convertible

| Your eyes are as beutiful as vodka, I want to play balalaika for your babushka. You'll make a good matreshka when we make little matreshka inside you.
Can't go wrong with these.

| >>718977

pffftt

okay.

if she has a good sense of humor she might agree at least to the initial date for how stupidly cringey and hilarious these were.

| Love how all these are just cringe, we Slavs really have no idea how to flirt, no?

| >>719655
No fucking clue, comrade.

| >>719655 I can but I ain't Russian.

| >>719655 flirting is about eloquence and not about your etnicity or language.

| >>720607

True.

| There's a 100% success rate method to get a russian girl:
You need to own and live in a flat in Russia on a street with a popular name. You get drunk, take a plane to another city and find the same adress there. You'll find a flat that is identical to yours, the only difference is that there's a girl living there and she has a boyfriend. Just ignore the boyfriend and make your advances, he will eventually take a shower fully clothed and fuck off. You win!

| My metod is the best, and you need to go to the square and shout:Русские вперёд!Русские вперёд!Русские вперёд!Русские вперёд!Русские вперёд!Русские вперёд!Русские вперёд!Русские вперёд!Русские вперёд!Русские вперёд!Русские вперёд!Русские вперёд!Русские вперёд!Русские вперёд!Русские вперёд!Русские вперёд!Русские вперёд!Русские вперёд!
Русские вперёд!Русские вперёд!Русские вперёд!Русские вперёд!Русские вперёд!Русские вперёд!
Русские вперёд!Русские вперёд!Русские вперёд!

| >>720846 РУССКИЕ ВПЕРЁД!!!!

| >>720841
If you don't have a house, the fires won't be an issue.
And your wife will not leave you for another man,
If you don't
If you don't
If you don't have a wife. Don't have a wife.

Total number of posts: 28, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1607066367

Refresh