danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I'm so scared

| I don't even know why. I'm just so scared and i just want a hug. Since 1 1/2 year i feel like this everyday. I want to go home but i already am at home. I want to wake up from a deep nap in late summer, hearing the birds chirp outside and everything is okay. I want to feel the warmth again of coming home from school in winter, it's snowing outside and i play harvest moon on my ds in my warm bed. I can't live on like this

| i feel same

| I wish it were easier to find comfort these days... I hope you find your comfort soon g/u/rls

| Dude if it helps I felt the same and the best way I got to feel better was to talk to my friends. Hell, any internet friend can help too. I hope you get better soon.

| I know that feeling all too well. It hits especially hard now that it's closing in on Christmas. I miss not having anxiety. I miss feeling comfortable with what I had. When I didn't know about all the bad stuff. When I thought my parents were amazing people. When I could play a game for hours and be content with everything. I need a hug so badly, but I never get one.

But, recently I've been finding things that do make me feel similar feelings. You just need to look for them.

| What are these things?

| >>713070
Like this g/u/rl says, talking to friends, no matter if they're irl or online, can help a lot. I'm unable to feel comfortable when I have nobody around me I can talk to about things.

Also, even though it's difficult, clearing your mind can help a lot. A mindset of living in the moment and not thinking too much about the future or the past sounds cheesy, but thinking like that while drinking a cup of warm tea under a blanket and watching a show or something, it feels nice.

| >>713075
Oh. This reply didn't come up. I guess I sort of answered it.

But, of course, those things to come down to personal preference and you need to find them yourself.

But, sometimes recently, I've been video calling with my best friend, and just sitting there under a blanket and some plushies to hug while either talking or just sitting there in silence with someone who cares about me, and just letting the moment be everything on my mind, it feels relieving. It feels comfy.

| Caring less. Handling things as they come instead of worrying about what might or could be, and just finding things you enjoy. Letting the nice moments fully occupy your thoughts instead of overthinking or similar, it helps a lot.

Obviously, it won't be the exact childhood feeling, and the anxiety, or fear as you put it, it won't just dissapear out of nowhere. Doing this and thinking like this won't work every single time either.

But, it's better than nothing, ain't it?

| *Hugs OP*

| today i woke up and felt calmly suicial

| >suicial
ironic i messed it up

| >>713105
Can I have a autograph? Please? On that glass here?

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1605000819

This thread is permanently archived