danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
gurls, i think i'm falling in love

| recently met someone and i really like them, we have so many common interests and get along great! i never thought i would find someone i actually could love. i'm choosing to wait to tell them how i feel so we can get to know each other a little more, but i really hope i can tell them and maybe have things work out between us :)))))))

| Go and get em Champ. But don't rush it. Don't be cringy or overly attached. Good luck ????

| Good luck, we're rooting for you!

| Just ask her out for coffee or something and get to know her better. Don't outright tell her how you feel, that puts you and her in a weird predicament. And don't keep postponing it, have some cojones and ask her out when you can, preferably eye to eye.

If she says no because she's busy she's not interested. If she says no but suggests a later date you're golden.

| >>708322
OP, this post I'm replying to is called "overthinking and anxiety". Don't overthink things, don't try to follow strict rules for how to do it. Just do what feels right, how you want to. If it works out, then it's good times. If it doesn't, you can probably still remain friends and you will learn from the experience.

Good luck homie :)

| >>708330 Maybe I do overthink shit...huh

I see it more as planning, given I usually make plans for everything but you got a point

| >>708556
You can't plan something like a relationship silly. People are different and unpredictable, and to be honest your dating advice seems like it just comes from dating advice you saw on Reddit.

Straight up telling her how you feel? Some people prefer that. Going out for a cup of coffee? Not everyone enjoys that and there are much better ways to get to know someone. Eye to eye? It's COVID right now and text/call is completely fine for some people either way.

Think less.

| >>15db30 I plan a date, not a relationship

| >>708668
Eh. No matter how you wanna think of it, I think OP should decide stuff like that on her own, and for your own sake I hope you don't plan everything in your life like that. I've done that before myself and seen people close to me do it for everything, and at some point it can start hurting more than it helps. Even if it's just planning a date.

But, I'm completely changing the topic and I apologize for that.

Good luck OP! Go get her!

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1603633439

This thread is permanently archived