danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Fuuuuuuck I'm so lonely

| How do y'all cope?

| I'm happy being "alone". I certainly don't engage in anything romantic, and I feel awesome without it in my life. I do have a very strong interpersonal life, though. I think that's been the key in my life. Maybe you should figure out what works for you, though. There's a lot of good places to go to make connections.

| I never could cope. It kinda crippled me. Despite being pretty smart, I was never able to concentrated on studying, my mind always busy with this thread title. Try to focus on other aspects of life if you can.

| >>707969
This honestly. You shouldn't let yourself become consumed with your problems, even when you're confronting them.

| I have a dildo. That's enough to me to relieve loneliness (no joke)

| Hi so lonely, I'm dad.

| >>707988 that sounds shallow

>>707965 this guy's got the right idea

| I dont mind being alone but i also like, miss being in a relationship sometimes. I cope by not thinking about it sm and focusing on the current situation. No one's serious in quarantine i think

| I cope by having a right hand

| But in all honesty (mostly doing this cuz I just read someone else made my joke) if you just treat yourself right you dont need to much in the way of human contact

| This creature has adapted to the crushing pressure and oppresive darkness.

| I pretend it doesn't bother me much to keep appearence up and because I don't want to spread my negative mindset but I'm literally dying from loneliness.

I don't want to wish what I'm currently going trough to anyone and I don't want any of you to settle for it like I did. I think I only have a few years left before it kills me.

| There were several women who used to be interested in me and I missed all my chances because I was too insecure and didn't make a move. Now my life is full of regret, loneliness and health issues.

| >>709120 Yeah man I know the feel. It feels like shit and I just look like shit now. It's kinda fucked.

| There is still time to make up for everything that has happened.

| >>709120
This is why I advise every girl to make the first move when they are interested in somebodey. Act when you want something to happen!

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1603789222

This thread is permanently archived