danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I have Thalassophobia

| The ocean is so scary and so is a lot of the things that are in it. I love Pirates Of The Caribbean but the whole ocean thing scares me. I saw this picture and it literally made me so scared that it was hard to breathe. It's embarrassing honestly because yeah I can go to the beach without much issue, seeing pictures from underwater scares me. I also have Submechanophobia (however it's spelled) and these combined literally make my life a living hell.

| Oh god, yes! I didn't know there was a word for it, I thought I was just claustrophobic or smth, but ocean scares the shit out of me. That makes Subnautica the best horror game imo (●´^`●)

There're 2 things that make me feel absolutely miserable and terrified, that scare me like nothing else does: arthropodes (stupid-ass insects, spiders, all the nasty abominations like that) and the deep.

| >>707554 Go watch some lobsters

| Dude open watet is easily my biggest fear. And I vome from a long line of sailors and whalers lmao. I'm glad my ass is landlocked. The idea of something huge being under you, of fucking sea storms and rip currents....no thank you

| >>cc314b ikr!! I hate looking at pictures or videos of the open ocean because it makes me panic and I can't breathe.

| I'm the opposite of y'all. I love the ocean. I haven't been to the sea for a whole year and I miss it a lot.

But... there was that time when we went on a snorkeling trip, and I climbed down from the boat in the middle of the sea, and I looked underwater with my snorkel mask on, and... there was nothing down there but deep blue darkness.

Absolutely nothing comes close to the fear I felt at that moment.

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1603604829

This thread is permanently archived